Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
tour | toured | touring | tours
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Tour"
The following 46 pages are in this category, out of 46 total.
- As I am going out on a long tour to my home state for about 12 days, I thought I must keep you informed of the action I have taken
- As inquisitive persons tour all over the world to gain direct local experience, the less intelligent transcendentalist similarly desires to have some experience of those planets about which he has heard so many wonderful things
- For experimental sake, you can seek out for an agent who can arrange for our Sankirtana Party moving in all the states of America, and then we can think of touring all over the world
- Formerly at Vidyanagara in South India there were two brahmanas who made a long tour to see different places of pilgrimage
- I am in due receipt of your short note which was hand-delivered to me by Dr. Wolf. I won't have the opportunity to visit Atlanta on this tour, however, I shall be in New York from July 9th - July 20th. You can see me in New York if it is possible for you
- I am taking three Sannyasis on world tour. We shall reach to Hawaii first and I shall let you know then definitely what our plans are for coming to Tokyo
- I am therefore training local boys and girls for kirtana and very soon we shall be out on world tour with this kirtana party. In India, however, many rich business men maybe ready to spend this amount to spread the kirtana movement
- I beg to inform you that the value of the invoice has been increased from Rs. 3,252.60 to Rs. 4,096.00 on account of some mistake in calculation. I am now on touring, therefore I cannot send you immediately the amended invoice
- I have been away on a tour of Europe and America and upon returning to Bombay I have just gotten your letter. Therefore I have not replied sooner. I shall be coming to Vrndavana within a short time and we can talk there
- I have been in extensive touring and then I came back to Bombay on the 16th March, 1971 and then on 24th March we held a very successful Hare Krishna Festival at Cross Maidan here in Bombay, and it lasted for eleven days
- I now beg all of you for one bit of charity. Please give Me permission to leave for a tour of South India
- I was very gratified to receive your wonderful invitation. The invitation only reached me however after the event had passed. This was due to the fact I was touring in various places
- In future, you may join either Tamala Krishna's party or Gargamuni's party for preaching tour, this alone preaching is not good
- On my world tour, I have received your letter redirected to New York City. I started from Bombay on the 24th of Jan., then via Hong Kong, Japan, Hawaii, Los Angeles, Mexico City, Caracas, Miami, Atlanta, Dallas, New York, and London
- On Vyasa Puja day we had a very nice ceremony in the temple where the Vyasa Puja booklet was read aloud by Hayagriva, who is travelling with me during this European tour
- Once while touring the world, Lord Rsabhadeva, the Supreme Lord, reached a place known as Brahmavarta. There was a great conference of learned brahmanas at that place, and all the King's sons attentively heard the instructions of the brahmanas there
- Presently I am touring many cities in India and the response to our Sankirtana Movement has been tremendous with thousands upon thousands actively participating
- Previously, when Nityananda Prabhu had toured all over India to see different places of pilgrimage, He also had come to see Saksi-gopala at Kataka
- Send me a report of the Bombay affairs. You should send reports regularly. Copies of your letters may be sent to Los Angeles and New York during the next thirty days as I will be touring
- So far as I am concerned, as I already told you, after this European tour I am going to retire from active work and retire for writing books
- So far the temple in Kuala Lumpur is concerned, we cannot be dictated by others. That is not possible. Yes, the touring program, preaching and distributing our literatures, is more important. Of course for the big cities a nice center is required
- Sukadeva Gosvami say, "My dear King, when magnanimous Nanda Maharaj returned from a tour, he began to smell the head of his son, and he was merged in the ecstasy of parental love"
- The brahmana replied, "His Holiness Srila Madhavendra Puri came to the city of Mathura while he was on tour"
- The characteristics of the Deities should be discussed, as well as the characteristics of the salagrama-sila. You should also discuss visiting the Deities in the temple and touring holy places like Vrndavana, Mathura and Dvaraka
- The GBC suggested that he give it just to your Book Fund or else to pay for the around-the-world tour, to help pay for it
- The sages said, "After killing Balvala, You (Balarama) may continue touring all the sacred places of pilgrimage for twelve months, and in that way You will be completely freed from all contamination. That is our prescription"
- This book was collected by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu from southern India, and He presented it to His devotees when He came back from southern India tour. Therefore we accept this book, Brahma-samhita, as very authoritative
- This touring will enhance our prestige for the Krsna Consciousness movement. People will appreciate devotees from foreign countries visiting Vrindaban
- We are not callous; we are very much sympathetic to give them knowledge. How do you say? The devotees are not callous. Why they are touring all over the world, accepting so much trouble, opposition?
- We have been spreading this sankirtana movement in the Western countries, and in our recent tour of European cities like Rome, Geneva, Paris and Frankfurt
- When Lord Nityananda returned to Bengal to preach the cult of bhakti, love of Godhead, He began touring all over the country
- When Maharaja Bharata was on tour, he defeated or killed all the Kiratas, Hunas, Yavanas, Paundras, Kankas, Khasas, Sakas and the kings who were opposed to the Vedic principles of brahminical culture
- While touring various holy places of pilgrimage, my father carried much money. Seeing the money, this rogue decided to take it away