Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Touring"
The following 41 pages are in this category, out of 41 total.
- Accompanied by His personal associates and Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu circumambulated the altar of Jagannatha. The Lord then departed on His South Indian tour
- According to His previous program, Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu went forward on His tour and after some days arrived at the place of pilgrimage known as Jiyada-nrsimha
- Almost like a mad lion, Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu went on His tour filled with ecstatic love and performing sankirtana, chanting Krsna's names as follows
- As a bona fide devotee, Balabhadra Bhattacarya, the twenty-third principal associate, acted as the brahmacari of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu when He toured Mathura
- As usual, a brahmana offered Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu an invitation. The Lord passed the night in the temple and then commenced His tour again
- At Navadvipa, mother Saci and all the other devotees were very glad to hear about Your return from South India
- In the Ninth Chapter I have described the Lord's tour of South India and the different places of pilgrimage. In the Tenth Chapter I have described His meeting with all His devotees
- In the Seventeenth Chapter I have described the Lord's journey through the great forest of Jharikhanda and His arrival at Mathura. In the Eighteenth Chapter there is a description of His tour of the forest of Vrndavana
- In the Sixth Chapter I have told how Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya was delivered, and in the Seventh Chapter I have described the Lord's tour of different holy places and His deliverance of Vasudeva
- In this way, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu personally toured Bengal, East Bengal, Orissa and the southern countries, and He delivered all kinds of people by spreading Krsna consciousness
- Please permit Me to go, for I must tour South India. With your permission, I shall soon return very happily
- Prakasananda Sarasvati continued, "I know that His name is Caitanya and that He is accompanied by many sentimentalists. His followers dance with Him, and He tours from country to country and village to village"
- Previously, when Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu had been touring South India, He had met Ramananda Raya on the banks of the Godavari
- Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya then asked all the people to leave. Afterward, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu called for Kala Krsnadasa, who had accompanied the Lord during His South Indian tour
- Saying this, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu departed on His tour, and Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya immediately fainted and fell to the ground
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu told him, "Give up all material engagements and come to Jagannatha Puri. I will return there very soon after finishing My tour and pilgrimage"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's tour of South India was certainly very extraordinary because He visited many thousands of places of pilgrimage there
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's touring Vrndavana has been previously described. In the same ecstatic way, He traveled all over Vrndavana
- Sri Madhavendra Puri introduced the conception of conjugal love for the first time in the Madhvacarya-sampradaya, and this conclusion of the Madhvacarya-sampradaya was revealed by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu when He toured southern India
- Still, I would have tried to arrange your interview, but He has recently left to tour South India
- The next morning, after taking His bath, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu started on His South Indian tour. He bade farewell to the devotees by embracing them
- The next morning, in the great ecstasy of love, Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu started on His tour with no knowledge of the proper direction, and He continued the whole day and night
- The twenty-second devotee, Krsnadasa, was born of a pure and respectable brahmana family. While touring southern India, Lord Caitanya took Krsnadasa with Him
- This good news gave much pleasure to mother Saci, as well as to all the devotees of Navadvipa, headed by Srivasa Thakura
- Thus I end my description of the beginning of the tour of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, His visiting the temple of Kurma and His liberating the leper brahmana Vasudeva
- Thus Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu passed four years. He spent the first two years on His tour in South India
- Whatever I have stated about the beginning of the Lord's tour should also be understood to hold for as long as the Lord toured South India
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu returned from His South Indian tour, Maharaja Prataparudra, the King of Orissa, became very anxious to meet Him
- When the Lord toured South India, He delivered many people, and when He traveled in the western sector, He similarly converted many people to Vaisnavism
- Whenever He accepted food from a person, He would give him the same advice He gave the brahmana named Kurma. He adopted this process until He returned to Jagannatha Puri from His South Indian tour
- While on His tour, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu would spend the night at a temple or on the roadside