Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
tomb | tombs | tomblike | entombed | entombing | entomb
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Samadhi (84 P)
Pages in category "Tomb"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- A spiritual body is not burned. They are kept, samadhi. Just like in Western countries they give samadhi to any, everyone, tomb, entombing. In India the tomb is offered to a very advanced spiritually person
- A Vaisnava acarya's body is never burned. It is entombed. They worship the body. But that is spiritual body
- After circumambulating the tomb of Haridasa Thakura, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu went to the Simha-dvara gate of the Jagannatha temple. The whole city chanted in congregation, and the tumultuous sound vibrated all over the city
- After Lord Caitanya's disappearance Raghunatha Dasa Gosvami went to Vrndavana to associate with the other Gosvamis, and he remained mostly at Radha-kunda. His tomb is there still in Radha-kunda
- The pictures of Jagannatha Puri and the Samadhi tombs of Rupa Goswami, Jiva Goswami, and Krishna das Kaviraja are very nice
- The temple of Ksira-cora-gopinatha still exists in this village, and within the temple the samadhi tomb of Rasikananda Prabhu, the chief disciple of Syamananda Gosvami, can still be found
- There are two different tomblike structures in the Radha-Damodara temple; one structure is called his place of bhajana, and in the other his body is entombed. Behind this very tomb I have my place of bhajana, but since 1965 I have been away
- There is a tomb in the Radha-Damodara temple known as Krsnadasa's tomb. Some say that this is the tomb of Krsnadasa Brahmacari, and others say it is that of Krsnadasa Kaviraja Gosvami
- They go to worship Lenin's tomb every day. Many other fools also go there, tourists, that Red Square. They tried in India for Jawaharlal Nehru's tomb, for Gandhi's tomb. So in the beginning there was little crowd. Now nobody goes
- Those who are in the mode of passion worship and create such gods, and those who are in the mode of ignorance, in darkness, worship dead spirits. Sometimes people worship at the tomb of some dead man