Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
tide | tides
Pages in category "Tide"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- Tell them that if you take to Hare Krsna, then these things (earthquakes, tidal waves, floods) will not happen. Tell them
- The celebrated English king wanted to order time and tide, but the time and tide refused to obey his order. Therefore one is a false king in the material world, and Dhrtarastra was particularly reminded of this false position
- The foolish worker will untiringly continue to hear of the sense-enjoyable tidings of the flickering mundane world, but will have very little time to hear about the eternal living force that moves the material world
- This lie (Rukmi claimed that Balarama was the loser and that he himself had won), Balaramaji became most angry with Rukmi. His agitation was so sudden and great that it appeared like a tidal wave in the ocean on a full-moon day
- This verse explains the words ksaura-pavyam svayam bhrami, which especially refer to the orbit of eternal time. It is said that time and tide wait for no man