theoretical | theoretically
- VedaBase query: theoretical or theoretically not "theoretical knowledge"
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Theoretical"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total.
- I also pity them because I see how their duration of life is spoiled by eternal time while they involve themselves in presentations of philosophical speculation, theoretical ultimate goals of life, and different modes of ritual
- I have explained in the beginning of Krsna book that love is practical exhibition. It is not theoretical. We cannot keep love within the heart. If actually it is within the heart, it must be expressed practically
- It is a chemical, theoretical truth that the mercury, molecules of mercury, the molecules of gold are almost similar. Only one molecule is different. So mercury can be turned into gold. That is a chemical fact
- It is very difficult to ascertain the particular miscreant who has caused our sufferings, because we are bewildered by all the different opinions of theoretical philosophers
- One must realize perfectly that the living being is spirit soul but is tasting various types of material bodies. One may theoretically understand this, but when one has practical realization, then he actually becomes a pandita, one who knows
- Our movement is not only for some theoretical teaching, but it is for developing practical character and definite understanding
- Social literary men, scientists, mundane poets, theoretical philosophers and politicians who are completely absorbed in the material advancement of sense pleasure are all dolls of the material energy
- Sukadeva Gosvami is praying from the Lord by dint of being inspired from within by the Lord so that he could rightly explain the facts and figures of creation as inquired by Maharaja Pariksit. A spiritual master is not a theoretical speculator
- The atheist theoretically can deny the presence of God, but the presence of God in form of Death is present before him despite his flouting
- The devotees become uninterested in the material world not simply because of theoretical understanding but because of practical experience
- The individual soul is embodied since time immemorial. It is very difficult for him to simply theoretically understand that he is not the body
- The karmis are fully under the bodily conception of life, and the jnanis, although theoretically understanding that they are not the body, also have no information about the lotus feet of the Lord because they overly stress impersonalism
- The Mayavadi monist must accept a certain type of body, being forced by the laws of nature; therefore, his claim to being one with Krsna, or God, is only theoretical
- The whole process (of Krsna consciousness) depends on perfect knowledge of the soul beyond the conception of the body - not theoretically but practically, when there is no longer a chance for sense gratification manifested in fruitive activities
- There are many theoretical philosophers in the world who put forward their own theories of cause and effect. Generally there are six great philosophers - Kanada, Gautama, Patanjali, Kapila, Jaimini, and Vyasadeva
- There is a gulf of difference between theoretical freedom and actual freedom from material bondage
- There is enthusiasm: "Yes, we must do it." That is wanted, not theoretically on the armchair of devotional service. That will not be successful. Armchair theory will not help you. You must be practical and there must be enthusiasm
- Those who are actually interested in understanding the SP of God, Krsna, and who follow in the footsteps of Arjuna should understand that Krsna not only theoretically presented Himself as the Supreme, but actually revealed Himself as the Supreme
- Those who are liberated theoretically by knowing simply that the living entity is not material may still have desires, although they may be technically classified amongst liberated souls. Their main desire is to become one with the Supreme
- Those who are little advanced in understanding Bhagavad-gita, the A-B-C-D of spiritual knowledge, at least theoretically, one knows that he is not this body. But still, when the body is in danger, we become fearful
- We are bewildered by all the different opinions of theoretical philosophers
- We should at least theoretically accept Sri Krsna as the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and with that submissive spirit we can understand the Bhagavad-gita
- When one is liberated, he theoretically understands that the living entity is not composed of material elements but is spirit soul, distinct from matter. Simply by theoretically understanding this doctrine, one can be called liberated