Category:That Is Not Our
"that is not our"|"this is not our"
Pages in category "That Is Not Our"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- In order to cure him from these material desires we shall give him medicine, hari-nama, and diet, prasada. We have no such program, to make him vegetarian. That is not our program
- It is nice that we are feeding 200 daily, but gradually try to increase. But do not advertise, we shall be self-advertising. And do not go to poor areas, this is not our philosophy
- It is not the purpose, that we are trying to convert American into Indian, or Indian into American, or Christian into Hindu. That is not our mission. We are just preaching the science of Krsna, or science of God, Krsna consciousness
- Our business is to be recognized by Krsna. Whether one man is converted or not converted, that is not our business
- Our philosophy is that we prepare nice foodstuff and we offer to Krsna, and after He has eaten, then we take it. That is our philosophy. We don't take anything which is not offered to Krsna
- That is not your business, judging
- This is not our obstinacy; it is the injunction of the sastras
- This Krsna consciousness movement is meant to deliver people to the proper understanding that they are not their body, that they are pure spirit soul. We may or may not be appreciated, that is not our concern
- We are known as Hare Krsna men. So we are not manufacturing something imaginary. That is not our position. Vasudevoktah. We are simply executing what Vasudeva has spoken. That's all. So our task is very easy, because we haven't got to manufacture
- We are not poor-feeding. That is not our philosophy. Like Vivekananda. Daridra-narayana-seva. No, we are not after that. We are giving you prasadam. And that is fact, that by eating, eating, eating, eating, you one day will become Krsna conscious
- We cannot become sympathetic with everyone. That is not our policy
- We don't manufacture concocted ideas, dogmas. No, that is not our business. One should not do that. But if you speak what Bhagavan has said, what Krsna has said, that is perfect
- We should not take any stock of rumors which may come, that is not our process to act upon rumors. We hear from the authorized sources, and then our hearing is perfect. So you are the leader of big temple, you should know these things and avoid them
- Where have you got this idea to retire and simply translate books? That is not in our line. My Spiritual Master has given me the instruction to spread this movement all over the world and you are my good disciples, are helping me do this