Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
temperament | temperamental | temperaments | temperance | temperate
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Temperament"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- I again offer my respectful obeisances unto the form of complete existence and transcendence, who is the liberator of the pious devotees from all distresses and the destroyer of the further advances in atheistic temperament of the nondevotee-demons
- I am very much encouraged to learn that you are bold enough to challenge any nondevotee as you did with that impersonalist yoga student. That should be the temperament of all our preachers
- If any wife wants to be happy with her husband, she must try to understand her husband's temperament and please him. This is victory for a woman
- In America we have practical experience of this incompatibility of the brahminical and ksatriya temperaments
- Influenced by an envious temperament and dissatisfied because of an attitude of sense gratification, mundaners criticize a real acarya. In fact, however, a bona fide acarya is nondifferent from the Personality of Godhead
- The living entities, that is also prakrti, but he also wants to enjoy. That is called illusion. So in his enjoying temperament he may be called purusa, illusory purusa. Real purusa is Bhagavan. Purusa means bhokta. The bhokta, real bhokta, enjoyer
- Therefore, today please give away your daughters to the foremost of the sages, with due regard for the girls' temperaments and likings, and thereby spread your fame all over the universe
- They (Veda-vadi) are called not only miscreants but also fools and the lowest of mankind, and it is said that their knowledge has been plundered by illusion due to their atheistic temperament