Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
dispositions | disposition
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Disposition"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- After the departure of King Nrga, Lord Krsna expressed His appreciation for the King's devotion to the brahmanas as well as his charitable disposition and his performance of Vedic rituals
- As expansions of Her personal form and transcendental disposition, they (the damsels of Vraja) are agents of different reciprocations of love in the pastimes of Lord Krsna, under the supreme direction of Srimati Radharani
- Before marrying, one should select a wife of like disposition and not be enamored by so-called beauty or other attractive features for sense gratification
- But spiritual purpose, if you work more than twenty-four hours... Unfortunately, you haven't got more than twenty-four hours at your disposal. Still, you won't feel fatigued. I tell you. This is my practical experience
- Seeing Vrtrasura's disposition, Indra, the King of heaven, became intolerant and threw at him one of his great clubs, which are extremely difficult to counteract. However, as the club flew toward him, Vrtrasura easily caught it with his left hand
- Student life is meant for acquiring the best education; household family life is meant for gratifying the senses, provided it is performed with a charitable disposition of mind, retirement from household life is meant for penance
- Sukadeva Gosvami said, "My dear King Pariksit, your grandfather King Yudhisthira was a great soul. His congenial disposition attracted everyone to be his friend, and therefore he was known as ajata-satru, one who never created an enemy"
- When he met Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the Bhattacarya fell down flat to offer Him respects. After offering various prayers to Him, he spoke of his previous bad disposition with great humility
- When the porters, who happened to possess a disposition quite unpalatable to the Lord, saw the sages, they blocked their way with their staffs, despising their glories, although the sages did not deserve such treatment at their hands