Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Teachings of the Bhagavad-gita
"Bhagavad-gita teaches" |"Bhagavad-gita which teaches" |"teaching of bhagavad gita" |"teaching of the gita" |"teachings of Bhagavad-gita" |"teachings of the Bhagavad-gita" |"teachings of the Gita" |"teachings of the bhagavad gita"
Pages in category "Teachings of the Bhagavad-gita"
The following 62 pages are in this category, out of 62 total.
- According to Buddhist philosophy, there is only void after the completion of this material life, but Bhagavad-gita teaches differently. Actual life begins after the completion of this material life
- After the departure of the Lord from the vision of earthly people, when Arjuna was face to face with being vanquished in his acquired power and prominence, he wanted again to remember the great teachings of the Bhagavad-gita
- Anyone who is a devotee of the Lord, following in this line of disciplic succession, can deliver lecture, on the teachings of Bhagavad-gita, Srimad-Bhagavatam, etc
- Anyone who voluntarily cooperates with Krishna's desire He responds to his call very eagerly. Krishna descends to teach us Bhagavad-gita begging our cooperation and anyone who cooperates with Him becomes blessed
- Apparently Arjuna's intelligence became polluted because otherwise there would not have been a chance to deliver the teachings of Bhagavad-gita for the good of all polluted conditioned souls engaged in material bondage
- Arjuna is exampling himself that he's accepting Krsna as the spiritual master, teacher. And then Krsna began to teach the Bhagavad-gita, and he changed his decision, and he was freed from all anxieties. This is spiritual life
- Bhagavad-gita teaches how to become a brave hero in the battlefield
- Bhagavad-gita teaches that. And don't become... Don't remain in the sudra stage and a miser, but just try to become a brahmana by culture. Then your life will be successful
- Bhagavad-gita was taught to Arjuna for topmost class of men. They'll understand. Imam rajarsayo viduh. Evam parampara praptam. So be yourself amongst the topmost intelligent class of men and try to understand Bhagavad-gita. Then you'll be happy
- First of all one should know that I am neither American nor Englishman nor Indian. I am spirit soul. Then further education can be possible. So we teach from the Bhagavad-gita this principle first, the basic principle of spiritual education
- For whole human society, there must be a very ideal intellectual man, so that people will follow. Brain, brain of the society. That is the teachings of Bhagavad-gita. You cannot say that "We can do without brain"
- From Bhagavad-gita we must learn what God is, what the living entities are, what prakrti is, what the cosmic manifestation is, how it is controlled by time, and what the activities of the living entities are
- I am not this body... As Krsna wanted to impress upon Arjuna in the beginning of His teaching of Bhagavad-gita: "First of all try to understand what you are."
- I am sure they can learn from me only the true teachings of the Bhagavad-gita; from me and from my students who are already trained up in this connection
- I am trying my best to preach the teachings of the Bhagavad-gita all over the world, and I am experiencing some glimpse of success in this connection
- I appreciate very much your interest in propagating the teaching of the Bhagavad-gita, and it is because of the assistance of men like you that we are constructing a temple in Hyderabad
- If we are at all able to grasp this genuine message of Sri Krsna, the teacher of Bhagavad-gita, then and only then can we perfectly appreciate the teachings of Bhagavad-gita. Otherwise, we can go on reading Bhagavad-gita life after life and fail
- In beginning His teaching of the Gita, the Lord said to Arjuna, "Because you are My devotee I shall teach these secrets to you"
- In daiva-varnasrama there cannot be acknowledgement of social status according to birthright because in Bhagavad-gita it is said that the determining considerations are guna and karma, one's qualities and work
- In the Bhagavad-gita Krsna has taught the philosophy of surrender to the Supreme Personality of Godhead. One who has surrendered to the Supreme can make further progress by learning to love Him
- Inexperienced persons, they should not try to teach Bhagavad-gita to others because he has no knowledge. This knowledge has to be received by parampara system. Evam parampara-praptam imam rajarsayo viduh
- KC is so beneficial it easily counteracts material nature's contamination resulting from one's possessing a material body. BG therefore teaches, in the beginning, that whether one is man or woman one must know he or she isn't the body but a spiritual soul
- Krishna Consciousness is the absolute need of the present day society, and there are many people who will come to join us if we simply make these teachings of Bhagavad Gita and rest of the Vedic literature available to them
- Krishna descends to teach us Bhagavad-gita begging our cooperation and anyone who cooperates with Him becomes blessed
- Krsna says that "This Bhagavad-gita is taught from time immemorial by disciplic succession," not by research work
- So far we are concerned in the Krishna consciousness movement, we are preaching the teachings of the Bhagavad-gita
- Some years ago, when I was visiting your house, your father requested me to teach you Bhagavad-gita. I immediately agreed to this proposal, but later on your father changed his mind and he wanted to wait until your education would be finished
- That is my ambition, that let the teachings of Bhagavad-gita be practically accepted by the human society, and surely they'll be happy
- The author of the Vedas is the Personality of Godhead Himself. Consequently, His Bhagavad-gita is the finest summary of all the teachings in the Vedas (the books of knowledge), and there is no doubt about it
- The Bhagavad-gita teaches one how to absorb the mind and intelligence in the thought of the Lord. Such absorption will enable one to transfer himself to the kingdom of the Lord
- The Bhagavad-gita teaches that one should give up everything and be done with this world of material attachment
- The Bhagavad-gita teaches that we have to purify this materially contaminated consciousness. In pure consciousness, our actions will be dovetailed to the will of isvara, and that will make us happy
- The confidential teachings of the Bhagavad-gita are meant for nothing but attaining the highest perfection of human life - the transcendental service of Sri Krsna
- The example of clear understanding is there in the Bhagavad-gita itself, in the way the teaching is understood by Arjuna, who heard the Gita directly from the Lord
- The merciful Lord left behind Him the great teachings of the Bhagavad-gita so that one can take the instructions of the Lord even when He is not visible to material eyesight
- The nondevotee's approach to the teachings of the Gita is something like that of a bee licking on a bottle of honey. One cannot have a taste of honey unless one opens the bottle
- The problem which arose in the heart of Arjuna on the Battlefield of Kuruksetra was solved by the teachings of the Bhagavad-gita
- The Vedic literatures are taught in higher planets also, as there is reference in the Bhagavad-gita about the teachings to the sun-god (Vivasvan) by the Lord, and such lessons are transferred by disciplic succession
- The whole teaching of the Gita is targeted toward this end: that a living being, as Krsna's eternal servitor, cannot be separated from Krsna, and his sense of being an identity apart from Krsna is called maya
- The whole thing is instructed in the Bhagavad-gita and if we accept the teachings of Bhagavad-gita, as it is without unnecessary commentary on it, then our spiritual movement will be successful
- They (people) did not care for the teachings of Bhagavad-gita. Therefore He (Lord Caitanya) again came as devotee of Krsna to teach us how to serve Krsna, how to love Krsna. This is Caitanya Mahaprabhu's cult, the same thing
- This Krsna consciousness movement is not a concoction of mind. It is scientific. It is based on the Vedic knowledge. It is primarily on the background of the teachings of Bhagavad-gita
- To develop attraction for Krishna is not difficult, you simply have to hear about Krishna, his activities, his name, his form and his teaching in Bhagavad-gita
- To get yourself promoted in higher standard of life, from C-class prisoner to become A-class prisoner, that is not required. Bhagavad-gita does not teach us that you improve your life in the respect that you are now C-class prisoner; you become A-class
- We are preaching the teachings of Bhagavad-gita all over the world. So we invite you also to join this movement. You have already the sense of Vedic culture. Now, if you cooperate with us fully, we can develop a very nice cultural movement here also
- When one is well established in the teachings of Bhagavad-gita, he can take up the study of Srimad-Bhagavatam for further enlightenment in self-realization
- Whenever a show is made to teach the devotee, as in the case of the teachings of Bhagavad-gita, it is for teaching the less intelligent men
- Without understanding Bhagavad-gita, even a so-called learned scholar also talking of Krsna as immoral. He has encouraged killing. Just see. Such envious persons. And he is teaching Bhagavad-gita. This is going on