Category:Taking Shelter of Krsna
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Taking Shelter of Krsna"
The following 86 pages are in this category, out of 86 total.
- A person who is intelligent and able to understand the philosophy of Krsna consciousness naturally gives up everything and takes to the shelter of Krsna
- A pure devotee takes shelter of Krsna in such a way, and Krsna is so grateful that He accepts him and gives him all kinds of protection
- A rich man's son, He does not bother about earning money because he knows that "My father is very rich. So if I need money, my father will supply." Similarly, we take shelter of the Yogesvara, the master of all mystic power
- After giving up all kinds of religious and occupational duties, if you come to Me, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and take shelter, I shall give you protection from all of life's sinful reactions. Do not worry
- After self-realization, the material wisdom of the jnani leads him to the shelter of the lotus feet of the Lord
- Alas, how shall I take shelter of one more merciful than He who granted the position of mother to a she-demon (Putana) although she was unfaithful and she prepared deadly poison to be sucked from her breast?
- All power belongs to Krsna. But if anyone takes shelter of Krsna, he becomes as powerful as Krsna. This is the process
- Although Citraketu provided one example of tolerance and excellence, all the devotees who have taken shelter of the Lord as eternal servants are glorious. They have no eagerness to be happy by being placed in the heavenly planets
- Although He is the supreme cause, the cause of all causes, He is still parama, transcendental, and His form is sac-cid-ananda, eternal, spiritual bliss. Krsna is the shelter of everything, and this is the verdict of all scripture
- Another gopi said, "Dear Krsna, actually we have become very lusty, having been touched by Your lotus feet. Your lotus feet certainly kill all kinds of sinful activities of devotees who have taken shelter there"
- Even the low-born candalas and those who are born in a family of unbelievers, and even the prostitutes, shall attain perfection of life if they take shelter of unalloyed devotional service to Me
- Even when a person becomes an offender unto the S P of Godhead Himself, he can still be delivered simply by taking shelter of the holy names of the Lord: Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare/ Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare
- Everyone should understand that Lord Krsna is the supreme well-wisher of everyone and should take shelter of Him
- He has taken to the shelter of Krsna, therefore his all past business is finished. Although, due to past habit, sometimes you find some mistake, it is not to be taken
- Here (in Srimad-Bhagavatam) ten subjects are described: (10) the ultimate shelter, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. The tenth item is the shelter of all the others
- I then requested Murari Gupta, Worship Krsna and take shelter of Him. But for His service, nothing appeals to the mind
- If Krsna sanctions, then everything will be possible. So why not take shelter of Krsna? This is the idea
- If one takes shelter of Krsna and he works under His direction, then he's never forsaken or rejected by Him
- If one wants to free himself from this anxiety, one should immediately leave family life and take shelter of the Supreme Personality of Godhead in Vrndavana
- If we take shelter of Krsna seriously, there will be no fear of being thrown back into the cycle of so many species of life. A sincere devotee will surely be transferred to the abode of Krsna, as affirmed in the Bhagavad-gita
- If we want to curb lamentation for good, then we have to take shelter of Krsna
- If you take shelter of Krsna, then you'll know: Oh, I have got now shelter." There is no more confusions. There is no more hopelessness. You can understand it very well. And I receive so many letters daily, how they are hopeful in Krsna consciousness
- In Bhagavad-gita the last instruction is to give up all other engagements in the name of religion and take shelter of the Personality of Godhead
- In other words, taking shelter of Paramatma or taking shelter of impersonal Brahman is not as secure a course as taking direct shelter of Krsna in Krsna consciousness
- In the dark well of family life, one is always full of anxiety because of having accepted a temporary body. If one wants to free himself from this anxiety, one should immediately leave family life and take shelter of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- In the Tenth Canto of Bhagavatam the life and activities of Krsna are described because Krsna is the shelter of all manifestations. Knowing this, Sridhara Svami worshiped and offered his obeisances unto Krsna as the shelter of everything
- In the transcendental mellow of friendship, Lord Krsna is the object, and friends like Sridama, Sudama and Subala are the shelter
- In the world of duality everyone is envious of all others, and death is inevitable due to the dual existence of matter and spirit. The Lord is the only shelter of fearlessness for the surrendered soul
- Instead of becoming a yogi, you take shelter of Yogesvara. Then all yogic power will be within your control. Just like a rich man's son, if he is in trouble, the whole father estate is behind him. So why should he hanker after earning money?
- It is a fact that this material world is a place of tortures and only by taking shelter of the Spiritual Master and Lord Krishna can one obtain relief
- It is said, "The deluding energy is My (Krsna's) potency, and thus it is not possible for the dependent living beings to supersede the strength of the material modes. But those who take shelter in Me can cross over the gigantic ocean of material energy."
- Krsna can revive one's original identity at the time of one's death, even though the mind may be flickering. Although the mind may work imperfectly at the time of death, Krsna gives a devotee shelter at His lotus feet
- Krsna continued, "It is My eternal principle that anyone who comes under My shelter must have all his desires fulfilled by My grace"
- Krsna has a characteristic. He attracts everyone's heart by the mellow of His conjugal love. By following in the footsteps of the inhabitants of the planet known as Vrajaloka or Goloka Vrndavana, one can attain the shelter of the lotus feet of Sri Krsna
- Krsna is so kind that He's changing varieties, atmosphere of life. But he's packed up in this material world. That freedom... Conditioned soul is asking for freedom, but he does not know the freedom is the shelter of Krsna. That he'll not accept
- Krsna is the ultimate goal of shelter
- Krsna says, "Anyone who takes shelter of Me - whether a woman, sudra, vaisya or anyone else of low birth - is sure to achieve My association." This is Krsna's guarantee
- Let me take shelter of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Sri Krsna, who has descended in the form of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu to teach us real knowledge, His devotional service and detachment from whatever does not foster Krsna consciousness
- Let my consciousness, which is like a honeybee, take shelter of the lotus feet of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who has just now appeared as Sri Krsna Caitanya Mahaprabhu to teach the ancient system of devotional service to Himself
- Like a desire tree, the Lord fulfills the desires of one who takes shelter of Him, but one who does not take such shelter is distinct from the surrendered soul
- Lord Caitanya recommended that one should scrupulously renounce the association of unwanted persons and completely take shelter of the Supreme Lord, Krsna. Krsna gave Arjuna this same instruction near the end of the Bhagavad-gita
- Lord Krsna is the fountainhead of the principle of visnu-tattva, and therefore shelter of His lotus feet can deliver one from all sins, including an offense committed by a king unto a brahmana
- Lord Krsna says that He is the Purusottama and the source of everything, and thus it is concluded that Sri Krsna is the ultimate source and shelter of all entities, including the Supersoul and Supreme Brahman
- Lord says to Uddhava, "My dear Uddhava, any person who takes shelter of Me in complete surrender and follows My instructions, giving up all occupational duties, is to be considered the first-class man"
- Lord Siva said, "We have all taken shelter of You (Krsna) because we have accepted You as the Supreme Lord and the dearmost life and soul of all of us"
- Mahatma means he has taken shelter of Krsna cent percent, and his only business is to worship and glorify Krsna. That is mahatma. So Gandhi never believed that there was Krsna, but he became mahatma by popular vote. That's all
- Man-made laws cannot work any rupture in Krsna's plan. Better let us remain now under Krsna's shelter fully dependent, and we shall remain unaffected by all the man-made difficulties
- Material attachment means ignorance of transcendental happiness under the shelter of the Lord
- Mucukunda continued, "Nor do I wish to meditate upon Your localized aspect of Paramatma, for I know that simply by taking shelter of You, I shall become completely peaceful and undisturbed"
- My request is that you please take this Krsna Consciousness Movement very seriously. It is a great opportunity to become free once and for all from the clutches of Maya. Maya is very strong, but by taking shelter of Krsna, Maya cannot reach us
- O son of Kunti, declare it boldly that My devotee never perishes. O son of Prtha, those who take shelter in Me, though they be of lower birth-women, vaisyas (merchants) as well as sudras (workers) - can attain the supreme destination
- O son of Prtha, those who take shelter in Me, though they be of lower birth-women, vaisyas (merchants), as well as sudras (workers) - can approach the supreme destination. BG 9.32 - 1972
- Of course, it is not possible to take the shelter of Krsna directly. That is not possible. May be possible by Krsna's special mercy, but general process is you have to go through the mercy or process of accepting a guru
- One must be freed from all material desires. But even if you have got some material desire, still you can take shelter of Krsna
- One need only seek shelter of the shade of the Lord's lotus feet. Then all the material tribulations that disturb him will be subdued
- One resident of Vrndavana once told Lord Krsna, "My dear Krsna, O pleasure of Vrndavana! Being afraid of this material existence, we have taken shelter of You, for You can completely protect us! We are well aware of Your greatness
- One should not futilely try to deliver himself in spiritual realization. Let everyone take shelter of the supreme omnipotent Godhead, Krsna. That is the highest perfection of life
- One who has taken complete shelter under the lotus feet of the Lord is always proud of being able to conquer all enemies
- One who has taken shelter of the Supreme Personality of Godhead is completely protected from all other influences. He no longer serves or is obliged to anyone else. Of course he is not disobedient to anyone
- One who takes shelter of Him (Lord Krsna) for the right purpose, be that person a sudra, a woman or a member of a low-grade family, will attain the highest goal of life
- Real renunciation means you have to give up the andha-kupa life and take shelter of Krsna, harim asrayeta. If you take shelter of Krsna, then you can give up this, all this "ism" life. Otherwise, it is not possible
- Regarding your enemy, Mr. Lust: I have noted the difficulties, but we should always remember that Krishna is stronger than any demon, and Mr. Lust, or his father or his grandfather, nobody can do anything provided we take shelter of Krishna very tightly
- Taking shelter of these books means taking shelter of Krsna. There is no doubt about it and if you stick to this principle there will be no attack from Maya
- The best path is to transcend all material curses and benedictions and take shelter of the Supreme Lord, Krsna, and remain in a transcendental position
- The Earth personified continued, "I have therefore brought him to surrender unto Your (Krsna's) lotus feet. I request Your Lordship to give shelter to this boy and bless him with Your lotus feet"
- The entire process of austerity and penance is meant to detach one from the material world and enhance one’s attachment to Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Krsna is the shelter of all persons advancing in self-realization
- The gopis said, "Your (Krsna's) lotus feet are the proper shelter of Your servitors, and the goddess of fortune, instead of abiding on Your chest, comes down and worships Your lotus feet"
- The Lord (Caitanya) replied, "You should engage yourself in the service of the servants of Krsna and always chant the holy name of Krsna. If you do these two things, you will very soon attain shelter at Krsna's lotus feet"
- The man to whom the Lord shows His mercy by inspiring him within the heart takes shelter only of Lord Krsna and abandons all Vedic and social customs
- The messenger said, "(Anyone who surrenders unto Your lotus feet is immediately immune to the reactions of sinful life) We therefore offer ourselves wholeheartedly unto Your shelter, and we hope that Your Lordship will now give us full protection"
- The real friend is within everyone's heart - Krsna - and if you take shelter of Him... "Shelter of Him'' means simply hear about Him
- The real purpose of the yoga system is to achieve the favor and shelter of the lotus feet of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, but this purpose is covered by the illusory energy of yogamaya
- The Siva-jvara thus understood that without Krsna, or Narayana, no one could help him. He therefore rightly took shelter of Lord Krsna and, with folded hands, began to pray as follows
- The spiritual relation with the Lord is so enlivening and resourceful that no one can leave the company of the Lord, once having taken shelter of Him
- To get free from these three stages of the material concept of life, one has to take complete shelter of the Lord, guided by the bona fide spiritual master, and follow the disciplines and regulative principles of devotional life
- To perform that yoga, Krsna says, mayy asakta-manah partha yogam yunjan mad-asrayah. One has to take shelter of Krsna. You cannot practice krsna-yoga by taking shelter of anything else. You have to take shelter of Krsna