Category:Taking Shelter of Devotees of God
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Taking Shelter of Devotees of God"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- A Krsna conscious person is fully electrified spiritually, and therefore anyone who touches or takes shelter of such a pure devotee becomes similarly electrified with spiritual potencies. Such devotees are never puffed up with material opulences
- A pure devotee is niskincana; he has no material desire to enjoy the material world. One has to take shelter of such a pure devotee in order to attain his qualities
- Anyone can be purified if he takes shelter of a pure devotee and molds his character according to the pure devotee's direction
- Anyone who takes shelter of the lotus feet of a pure devotee by accepting the pure devotee as his spiritual master can be at once purified
- If one takes shelter of a devotee descending from the parampara system of Narada (svayambhur naradah sambhuh), one can then understand who is an incarnation of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- It is worthwhile to take shelter of such a steady devotee, who is called asraya-vigraha, or the manifestation or form of the Lord of whom one must take shelter
- Kirata, Huna, Andhra, Pulinda, Pulkasa, Abhira, Sumbha, Yavana, members of the Khasa races and even others addicted to sinful acts can be purified by taking shelter of the devotees of the Lord, due to His being the supreme power. My obeisances unto Him
- Kiratas, Hunas, Andhras, Pulindas, Pukkasas, Abhiras, Sumbhas, Yavanas and members of the Khasa races, and even others who are addicted to sinful acts, can be purified by taking shelter of the devotees of the Lord, due to His being the supreme power
- Let me repeatedly offer my respectful obeisances unto the beelike devotees who always taste the honey of the lotus feet of Caitanya Mahaprabhu. If even a doggish nondevotee somehow takes shelter of such devotees, he enjoys the aroma of the lotus flower
- Lord Sri Krsna, however, being pleased with Maya (Danava) for his taking shelter of a devotee, asked him to render service unto King Yudhisthira by building a wonderful assembly house
- The Lord does not forgive a person who has committed an offense at the feet of a devotee. The Lord can only give direction to take shelter of the devotee
- The personified Vedas continued, "Krsna conscious persons therefore take shelter of the association of devotees or sanctified places of pilgrimage"
- They can be purified by association of Vaisnava. Yad-apa, yad-apasrayasrayah. Upasraya means just like a person who is a devotee of Krsna and if anyone takes shelter of such devotee, he can be purified. This is called parampara system
- Whoever takes shelter of the Supreme Personality of Godhead or His pure devotee is elevated to the spiritual order and purified from material contamination
- Without the mercy of a devotee nobody can approach the Lord directly - and it is easier to get mercy of a devotee than to get mercy of the Lord. So therefore the most intelligent way of approaching God is to take shelter of a pure devotee