This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Taking God (6 P)
Pages in category "Taking Krsna"
The following 62 pages are in this category, out of 62 total.
- After performing the formalities to protect the child, mother Yasoda took Krsna and let Him suck her breast. When the child was protected by visnu-mantra, mother Yasoda felt that He was safe
- After the burning of Putana, Nanda Maharaja came home and immediately took up the child on his lap and began to smell His head. In this way, he was quite satisfied that his little child was saved from this great calamity
- Akrura explained to Krsna that Narada had told Kamsa about Krsna killing all the demons sent by him. Akrura then explained to Krsna the purpose of his coming to Vrndavana: to take Him back to Mathura
- Although Akrura was a great devotee, he was cursed by the inhabitants of Vrndavana because of his taking Krsna away from their midst. Because of wounding their feelings, Akrura was forced to join the conspiracy declared by sinful men
- Any philosopher who takes Krsna also subjected to these, I mean to say, laws of maya, they are called Mayavadi
- As soon as They (Krsna and Balarama) would come crawling to Their mothers, Yasoda and Rohini would take Them on their laps and, covering Them with the lower portion of their saris, allow Them to suck their breasts
- As Yasoda was given liberation from the material world, Putana was also given liberation. When the baby Krsna closed His eyes, Putana took Him on her lap. She did not know that she was holding death personified
- Either you become communist or capitalist or this or that, you have to accept one leader. So take the best, first-class, perfect leader: Krsna. Then you'll be happy
- End justifies the means. End is that everyone should have a Krsna literature. Doesn't matter what is the means. Because he has taken one Krsna literature, that justifies everything. This is the principle
- He (Krsna) said, "Daruka, please immediately take Me to where Salva is staying. You may know that this Salva is a very powerful, mysterious man. Don't fear him in the least"
- He must be the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, who has many Visnu forms. Mucukunda therefore took Him to be Purusottama, Lord Visnu
- If we have got faith in the words of Krsna - they are very openly spoken - then our life becomes successful. But we have no faith in Krsna. They take Krsna as ordinary human being
- If you satisfy a pure devotee of Krsna, he can give you Krsna like this, "Take it." Vedesu durlabham adurlabham atma-bhaktau. Bhakta can do that. Bhaktya mam abhijanati. You come through bhakta or come through bhakti
- If you want to be happy, you have to take Krsna. Then you'll be happy. Otherwise not
- Indra said, "Because they have taken Krsna so seriously, they must be punished. They should be destroyed with their cows." In this way Indra ordered the Samvartaka cloud to go to Vrndavana and inundate the place
- It is described in the Visnu Purana that when Akrura came to take Krsna and Balarama to Mathura, just by seeing Their faces he became so cheerful that all over his body there were symptoms of ecstatic love. This state is called happiness
- It was the request of Radharani to Krsna, "There in Vrndavana You were a cowherd boy, and We used to meet in the jungles, in the bushes. So I want to take You there. Then I will be happy"
- Nanda Maharaja smiled to hear about the extraordinary abilities of his son. He came forward and untied the knot just to free his wonderful child. After being freed by Nanda Maharaja, Krsna was taken onto the laps of the elder gopis
- No one can even imagine how eager the gopis were to see Krsna again. As soon as Krsna became visible to them, they took Him inside their hearts through their eyes and embraced Him to their full satisfaction
- Once an old mendicant approached the door of Mother Yasoda's house, and Krsna told Yasoda, "My dear Mother, I don't wish to go near this skinny villain. If I go there, he might put Me within his begging bag and take Me away from You!"
- One cowherd boy said, "Although He (Krsna) was taken very high in the sky, He simply hung on the neck of the demon and forced him to fall from the sky and immediately die"
- Our only request is that "Take Krsna as the original father, original father"
- Please bring the people of the village and get them to take Me out of this bush. Then have them situate Me nicely on top of the hill
- Putana was accepted by Krsna as one of His mothers because she came to take Krsna on her lap and offer her breast milk to be sucked by Him. That is considered to be another reason He closed His eyes: He had to kill a nurse or mother
- Sankaracarya, to convince the less intelligent men who take Krsna to be an ordinary human being, said that God is impersonal
- She (Kubja) took Krsna's lotus feet and placed them on her breasts, which were burning with the blazing fire of lust. By smelling the fragrance of Krsna's lotus feet, she was immediately relieved of all lusty desires
- She (mother Yasoda) took Him (Krsna) on her lap and became overwhelmed with maternal affection
- Some of them (the gopis) inquired whether Akrura, who had taken away Krsna, had returned. They were not very much pleased with Akrura because, being engaged in the service of Kamsa, he had taken lotus-eyed Krsna away to the city of Mathura
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "I found Krsna, the Lord of Vrndavana, but I have lost Him again. Who has taken My Krsna? Where have I come"
- Such people (the miscreants) never surrender to Krsna, and they oppose the endeavor of those who wish to take Krsna's shelter. When such atheists become leaders of society, the entire atmosphere is surcharged with nescience
- Take the version of the authority, Krsna
- The aim of life is God realization, God realization, that "There is God, His name is Krsna, His address is Vaikuntha, His number is this, He has got so many friends, He has got so many lovers." Everything we are giving. But still, the rascal will not take
- The fish took the moon to be one of them or maybe something illuminating, but nothing more. The unfortunate persons who do not recognize Krsna are like such fish. They take Him to be one of them, although a little extraordinary in opulence, strength, etc
- The fortune does not come to everyone and anyone. Out of millions of persons. Therefore, who have taken Krsna, who have understood Krsna in tattvatah, as far as his knowledge is concerned, he is very, very fortunate
- The gopis began to condemn the activities of Akrura. Stating that he was taking Krsna, who was more dear than the dearest to them & who was the pleasure of their eyes. He was being taken from their sight without their being informed or solaced by Akrura
- The gopis continued, "She must have taken Krsna into the deep forest and told Him, 'My dear Krsna, I am now very tired. I cannot go any further. Please carry Me wherever You like.’'
- The Lord says that only the foolish take Him to be a mere human being. Such foolish men are not aware of His inconceivable energies
- The mothers immediately took Krsna upon their laps, and because of their parental affection, there was milk flowing out of their breasts
- The mudhas, or rascals, take Krsna to be an ordinary man or a slightly more powerful man; out of their great misfortune, they cannot accept Him as the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- The night was very dark, but as soon as Vasudeva took Krsna on his lap and went out, he could see everything just as in the sunlight
- They (the cowherd men and women) began to talk about how wonderful it was that the demon (Trnavarta) had taken away the child (Krsna) to devour Him but could not do so; instead he fell down dead
- They (the elderly gopis) took Him away to the courtyard of the house and began to clap, praising His wonderful activities. Krsna danced along with their clapping, just like an ordinary child
- They (the hippies) have no leader. Now, if they come to us seriously, they get the right thing. But that is also their defect. When we propose, "Come and take this Krsna," they don't want. They want that marijuana
- Transcendental emotional existence of the gopis is the basic principle of Lord Caitanya's teaching. The Ratha-yatra festival observed by Lord Caitanya is the emotional process of taking Krsna back to Vrndavana
- Unless one takes Krsna as the Supreme Personality of Godhead he does not understand anything of Gita. That is the test
- Unless we take Krsna's association there will be no ananda; it is simply zero. In the zero platform you cannot remain for many years or many days. Then you'll fall down. If you don't get, if you don't increase your affection for Krsna
- Upananda said, "The whirlwind demon took Krsna away into the sky, but by the grace of Lord Hari He was saved, and the demon fell down on a stone slab and died"
- We take God as He is. It is not image of God, but God Himself. He has come here in the form which you can see. God is everywhere, but unfortunately we haven't got eyes to see Him
- When Akrura came to take Krsna and Balarama to Mathura, just by seeing Their faces he became so cheerful that all over his body there were symptoms of ecstatic love. This state is called happiness
- When Putana was taking Krsna on her lap, both Yasoda & Rohini were present, but because she was beautifully dressed & showed motherly affection toward Krsna, they did not forbid her. They could not understand that she was a sword within a decorated case
- When the gopis heard that Akrura had come to take Krsna and Balarama away to Mathura, they became overwhelmed with anxiety. Some of them became so aggrieved that their faces turned black and they began to breathe warmly and had palpitations of the heart
- When they (ladies) actually saw Them with their eyes, they took Krsna and Balarama within their hearts and began to embrace Them to their fullest desire. Their bodily hairs stood up in ecstasy
- When Uddhava was leaving Vrndavana, some of the elderly gopis rebuked him as follows: "O son of Gandini, your cruelty is defaming the dynasty of King Yadu. You are taking Krsna away, keeping us in such pitiable condition without Him"
- With firm faith in the qualified brahmanas, Nanda Maharaja took his child on his lap and bathed Him with water mixed with various herbs while the brahmanas chanted hymns from the Rg, Yajur and Sama Vedas
- Yasoda saw in Krsna's mouth herself taking Krsna on her lap and having Him suck her breast. Upon seeing all this, she became struck with awe and began to wonder whether she were dreaming or actually seeing something extraordinary
- Yasoda took her bath and dressed herself nicely, and taking child Krsna, duly dressed and bathed, on her lap, she sat down to hear the Vedic hymns chanted by the brahmanas