Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
taint | tainted | tainting | taints
Pages in category "Tainted"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- All material and mundane information is tainted by illusion, error, cheating and imperfection of the senses. Because Vedic knowledge was imparted by the Supreme Lord, who is transcendental to material creation, it is perfect
- As long as such a purified stage is not attained, devotees in transcendental service to the Lord are tainted with fruitive activities, the search for mundane knowledge, etc
- Once these mind-clouding doubts disperse, one enters the doors of pure devotional service. Karmis and jnanis are also tainted by material desires - the desire to enjoy their senses and the desire for liberation, respectively
- Only a liberated, highly evolved soul can utter the Lord's name purely and thus achieve the highest realization, untainted love of Godhead
- Sati concentrated all her meditation on the holy lotus feet of her husband, Lord Siva, who is the supreme spiritual master of all the world. Thus she became completely cleansed of all taints of sin and quit her body in a blazing fire by meditation
- Saunaka Rsi, told Suta Gosvami, "Although as human beings we are contaminated with so many taints of material existence, simply by our conversing with you about the Supreme Personality of Godhead we are now gradually decrying our desire for liberation"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu wanted to point out to the Tattvavadi acarya, who belonged to the Madhvacarya-sampradaya, that the general behavior of the Tattvavadis did not favor pure devotional service, which must be devoid of the taints of fruitive activity
- The real principle of religious faith is situated in the mode of pure goodness, but because the heart is tainted we find different types of religious principles
- The water moves, but the moon does not move. Similarly, the living entities appear to be tainted by material qualities like illusion, lamentation and miseries, although in the pure soul such qualities are completely absent
- There is not the slightest taint of lust in the gopis' love. Their relationship with Krsna is only for the sake of His enjoyment