Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
table | tablecloths | tablecloths| tableaus | tablecloths| tables | tableness
Pages in category "Table"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- According to Vedic system, there are four pillars of sinful life, just like this table is on the four pillars. So one pillar is illicit sex; another, meat-eating; another, intoxication; and another, gambling
- As living entities we can move, but a table cannot because it does not possess living force. Movement and activity may be considered signs or symptoms of the living force
- If we want to understand the real fact, then we must receive from the parampara system. Just like we have got our genealogical table. I understand my great-great-grandfather by the parampara system. Not that I manufacture some name
- If you search out the genealogical table of this universe, especially of the human society, then you go on searching. I am begotten by my father; my father is begotten by his father, his father, his father, his father - you go on
- In our genealogical table, in each family, there is a person who is the origin of the family - then his son, his son, his grandsons, great-grandson. In this way, family expands. Similarly, this creation is from Krsna
- In the material world there are inanimate objects that are not conscious, but in the spiritual world nothing is inanimate. There a table is conscious, the land is conscious, the trees are conscious - everything is conscious
- The genealogical table of Sanatana Gosvami, Rupa Gosvami and Vallabha Gosvami can be traced back to the twelfth century Sakabda, when a gentleman of the name Sarvajna appeared in a very rich and opulent brahmana family in the province of Karnata
- The same building, the same dictaphone, the same typewriter, same table, same chair, when they are used for Krsna, it is spiritual
- What is the difference between our activities and others' activities? We are using everything: table, chair, bed, this tape recorder, typewriter. So what is the difference? The difference is that we are using everything for Krsna
- Why there is poverty? Because they are not producing food. Everyone wants so-called comfortable life. So-called education. Sitting idle in the table and chair, and talking all gossips, nonsense, and sleeping. They have been trained up in this way, sudra