Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
synonym | synonymous | synonymously | synonymously | synonyms
Pages in category "Synonym"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- According to the Visva-prakasa Sanskrit dictionary, there are seven synonyms for the word atma
- After exhibiting impudence one becomes restless. Therefore restlessness and impudence can be synonymous
- Anxiousness for time to pass is called impatience, and when one sees something wonderful one is said to be struck with wonder. Impatience may be caused by being struck with wonder, and so impatience and being struck with wonder can be synonymous
- I desire to publish the GITA according to the original manuscript. In this expanded version, each verse is authoritatively presented with the Devanagari script, roman transliteration, English synonyms, translation and elaborate purport
- I have begun dictating the synonyms, and tape no. 6 was sent directly to Pradyumna. To finish these synonyms will take at least one month
- I will have to see personally what are the mistakes in the synonyms and also how you intend to correct them. I was not satisfied with the corrections that were made before. I saw some changes which I did no approve.
- Impatience may be caused by being struck with wonder, and so impatience and being struck with wonder can be synonymous
- The following are synonyms of the word "atma": the body, mind, Absolute Truth, natural characteristics, firmness, intelligence and endeavor
- The reading matter of Srimad-Bhagavatam is so arranged with its original Sanskrit text, its English transliteration, synonyms, translation and purports so that one is sure to become a God-realized soul at the end of finishing the first nine cantos
- The sastra says that controller or ruler is the same, and the Sanskrit synonym is isvara. Isvara means controller or ruler. So there are different kinds of controllers according to time, sphere
- The truth indicated in this verse (text 30) is the essence of Srimad-Bhagavatam. This conclusion, through synonyms, applies everywhere
- When anxiety is in its dormant stage it is called hankering. Therefore, anxiety and hankering can also be synonymous
- When one becomes regretful for some offense, his feeling is called bashfulness. In this way, bashfulness and regret can be synonymous
- When the mind is steadfast it is called enduring, and one's ability to tolerate others' offenses is also called endurance. Therefore, forgiveness and endurance can be synonymous