Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"surrendered soul "|"surrendered souls"|"soul surrendered"|"souls surrendered"
Pages in category "Surrendered Souls"
The following 72 pages are in this category, out of 72 total.
- A devotee never takes dangerous position as very reverse position or very calamitous position. He welcomes. Because a surrendered soul, he knows either danger or festival, they are all different demonstration of Krsna. Krsna is absolute
- A fully surrendered soul always remains untouched by the hand of maya. Otherwise it is not possible
- A pure devotee is a completely surrendered soul unto the Personality of Godhead. He knows the Personality of Godhead as the supreme proprietor and all others as His servitors
- A surrendered soul serves Krsna without material considerations
- After hearing the prayers of the kings released from the prison of Jarasandha, Lord Krsna, who is always the protector of surrendered souls and the ocean of mercy for the devotees, replied to them as follows in His sweet, transcendental voice
- Akrura is a faultless soul surrendered unto the Personality of Godhead
- Anyone who is a surrendered soul unto the Supreme is righteous, and he is specifically protected by the Lord in all circumstances
- Are the caves of the mountains now closed? Does the unconquerable Supreme Personality of Godhead not protect the fully surrendered souls? Why then should learned persons like devotees go to flatter those who are intoxicated by hard-earned wealth
- Devotee said, "This very Supreme Personality of Godhead is the supreme controller, the supremely worshipable, all-cognizant, fully determined, fully opulent, the emblem of forgiveness, the protector of surrendered souls, munificent, true to His promise"
- Devotees attached to the transcendental loving service of the Lord may be described either as surrendered souls, as souls advanced in devotional knowledge, or as souls completely engaged in transcendental loving service
- Duty of the surrendered soul
- He (Hamsavatara) also explained unto you (Narada), lucidly, the full science of devotional service, which is especially understandable by persons who are souls surrendered unto Lord Vasudeva, the Personality of Godhead
- He (the Lord) is always prepared to give shelter to the surrendered soul, and anyone so fortunate as to look upon Him feels all satisfaction. The Lord is always worthy to be the master of the surrendered soul, for He is the ocean of mercy
- Here is Ganges, and you are also present here. So take me as your surrendered soul. I am surrendered to you. So at the present moment let that taksaka, the snake-bird, or anything may come and bite. I don't care for it. Please go on with the krsna-katha
- If a surrendered soul tries to arrange for food and shelter but does not succeed, or if, once having these things, he loses them, then despite such reverses he remains unperturbed and simply remembers the Supreme Lord, Hari
- If one is not a soul surrendered to the Supreme Personality of Godhead, he is understood to be contaminated. Thus a chaste woman is advised not to agree to serve such a husband
- In the Bhagavad-gita, the Lord says that one should surrender unto Him, giving up all other engagements. The Lord also gives His word there that He will protect such surrendered souls from the reactions of all sinful activities
- In the world of duality everyone is envious of all others, and death is inevitable due to the dual existence of matter and spirit. The Lord is the only shelter of fearlessness for the surrendered soul
- It is not Gopinatha who sent all those men so that You would release him from his plight. Rather, his friends and servants, seeing his distressed condition, informed You because they all knew that Gopinatha is a soul surrendered unto You
- Kindly satisfy my inquisitiveness in all that I have inquired from you and all that I may not have inquired from you from the very beginning of my questionings. Since I am a soul surrendered unto you, please impart full knowledge in this connection
- Krsna and Balarama were very much pleased with his sincere service, and Krsna offered the florist His salutation and benedictions, which He is always prepared to bestow upon the surrendered souls
- Krsna is the protector of all surrendered souls
- Krsna is very simple and liberal, He is humble and bashful, and He is the protector of the surrendered souls. He is very happy, and He is always the well-wisher of His devotees. He is all-auspicious, and He is submissive to love
- Kunti herself was puzzled about whether Sri Krsna is all-pervasive or localized. In fact, He is both, but He reserves the right of not being exposed to persons who are not surrendered souls
- Like a desire tree, the Lord fulfills the desires of one who takes shelter of Him, but one who does not take such shelter is distinct from the surrendered soul
- Lord Krsna is also named Hari, which means "one who takes away all distress from the surrendered souls." Lord Caitanya states that there cannot at any time be a worship as exalted as that realized by the gopis
- Lord Krsna's ultimate instruction in the Bhagavad-gita is that everyone should surrender unto Him, Lord Krsna. Krsna promises to take immediate charge of such a surrendered soul
- O brahmanas, just accept me as a completely surrendered soul, and let mother Ganges, the representative of the Lord, also accept me in that way, for I have already taken the lotus feet of the Lord into my heart
- One must, however, conquer this insurmountable spell of maya, and this is possible, by the grace of the Lord, when God reveals Himself to the surrendered soul
- One should not take any responsibility on his own but should be a soul surrendered to the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who will then give him dictation as the caittya-guru, or the spiritual master within
- One should offer everything to the Lord. 31) One should offer a favorite article (as food or a garment). 32) One should take all kinds of risks for Krsna's benefit. 33) In every condition, be a surrendered soul. 34) Pour water on the tulasi tree
- Saranagati, or surrender, means acceptance or firm belief that wherever the surrendered soul lives he is always protected by the Supreme Personality of Godhead; he is never alone or unprotected
- Srila Raghunatha dasa Gosvami offers his respectful obeisances to Srimati Radharani, taking a straw in his mouth. Indeed, he prays, "O Gandharvika, Srimati Radharani, just as Lord Krsna never rejects a surrendered soul, please don't reject me"
- That is the verdict of Srimad-Bhagavatam. So long one is not a surrendered soul to the Supreme Personality of Godhead, there is no question of liberation from this material world
- The devotee's desirable qualities are described to be twenty-six in number. They are stated as follows: He is peaceful and is a soul completely surrendered to Krsna; he has no material desire to fulfill; he is meek and humble and always steady
- The gopis continued, "O dear Krsna, You are the supreme lover, and You always give shelter to surrendered souls. You fulfill everyone’s desire; Your lotus feet are worshiped even by Lord Brahma, the creator of the universe"
- The gopis said, "Not only that, but we are also attracted by Your (Krsna's) arms, which always give assurance to the surrendered souls"
- The liberated living entities, however, in the sanatana (eternal) manifestation, are unconditionally surrendered souls, and therefore they are not subject to the conditions of creation and annihilation
- The Lord is unlimited and, by the grace of the yogamaya, helps the surrendered soul to know Him proportionately with the advance of one's surrender
- The Lord reserves the right not to reveal Himself to anyone and everyone but to show Himself only to those souls who surrender unto Him
- The Lord's lotus feet are like an umbrella for the surrendered souls, protecting them from all the miseries of material existence
- The messenger said, "Dear Lord, because we are now surrendered souls at Your lotus feet, You can give us relief from the entrapment of fruitive action made possible by the form of Jarasandha"
- The messenger said, "Dear Lord, we are not among these surrendered souls; we are still within the duality and illusion of this material existence. We therefore take shelter of Your lotus feet, for we are afraid of the cycle of birth and death"
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead can never be known simply by working very hard and taxing the good brain, nor can He be known simply by mental speculation and jugglery of words. The Lord is knowable only by one who is a surrendered soul
- The surrendered soul said, "You are the supreme possessor of everything, so if You like You can kill me, or if You like You can give me protection. All authority belongs to You. I have nothing to claim as my own"
- The surrendered souls are called akuto-bhaya. They are doubtless and fearless, and their entrance into the spiritual kingdom is guaranteed
- The Tenth Canto of Srimad-Bhagavatam reveals the tenth object, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is the shelter of all surrendered souls. He is known as Krsna, and He is the ultimate source of all the universes. Let me offer my obeisances unto Him
- The transcendental qualities of Krsna as follows: 33) respectful; 34) gentle; 35) liberal; 36) shy; 37) the protector of surrendered souls; 38) happy; 39) the well-wisher of devotees; 40) controlled by love; 41) all-auspicious
- The Vedas continued, "All the conditions of material existence are opposing elements for persons who are not surrendered unto You. But for those who are surrendered souls and are in full Krsna consciousness, these things cannot be a source of fear"
- There is no essential difference between a fully surrendered soul and a person in the renounced order of life. The only difference is that a fully surrendered soul is completely dependent upon Krsna
- There may be many all-auspicious incarnations of the Personality of Godhead, but who other than Lord Sri Krsna can bestow love of God upon the surrendered souls?
- They (the gopis) said "Krsna, You are very cruel! You should not talk like that. We are full-fledged surrendered souls. Please accept us, and don’t talk in that cruel way"
- Those who are surrendered souls, they will wait for the instruction of guru and do accordingly
- To save a surrendered soul from repeated birth and death, the Lord purifies him of contamination by offering him a little distress
- Uddhava said, "Although to accept the invitation offered by Narada as primary is quite appropriate, at the same time, my Lord, it is Your duty to give protection to the surrendered souls. Both purposes can be served if we understand the whole situation"
- Under no circumstances can the words of persons bewildered by the illusory energy of the Lord deviate the intelligence of those who are completely surrendered souls
- Unless you become submissive, you cannot be a surrendered soul
- When the gopis saw that Uddhava was representing Krsna even in his bodily features, they thought he must be a soul completely surrendered unto the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- While offering himself as a fully surrendered soul, he said, "My mind, my household affairs, my body, whatever is in my possession, my dear Lord, I offer to You for Your service. Now You can do with them as You like"