"supreme father"|"Supreme as father"|"eternal father" |"father is eternal"
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Supreme Father"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- Activities dedicated to the Supreme Personality of Godhead, even if performed in small measure, never go in vain. The SPG, being the supreme father, is naturally very dear and always ready to act for the good of the living entities
- All the living entities who have lost their place in paradise due to disobedience to the Supreme Father are put into the hands of the material energy to undergo a prison life of the threefold miseries
- Every living entity, however great he may be, even up to demigods like Brahma and Indra, is an eternally subordinate servitor of the supreme father
- Everyone should be given freedom to live at the cost of the supreme father, and animal-killing - either for religion or for food - is always condemned by the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- If we keep displeasing our supreme father, we shall never be happy within this material world, in either the upper or lower planetary systems
- If we know the supreme father, and if we live according to the father's order, so there is question of antagonism, dissension
- It is due to the impregnation of the material nature by the supreme father that the living entities are present. Therefore the argument that the individual living entities are not parts and parcels of the Supreme cannot stand
- It is very good, accepting the Supreme Lord, the supreme father. Everyone must accept. That is human life. That is human knowledge. That is common sense knowledge
- The bona fide spiritual master, as the representative of the Lord, is the eternal father because the spiritual master has the responsibility to lead the disciple to spiritual salvation, or the ultimate goal of life
- The living beings who are obedient to the supreme father are called devatas, or demigods, because they are not contaminated by the material conception of life
- This Krsna consciousness movement means to find out the supreme father. Supreme father. That is the sum and substance of this movement. If we do not know who is our father, that is not a very good position
- This mentality was brought about by yogamaya, whereby he accepted the Supreme Lord, the supreme father, as his own son