Category:Successful Devotees of God
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Successful Devotees of God"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- A pseudo Vaisnava associates with money and women and is jealous of successful Vaisnavas. Although passing for a Vaisnava, his only business is earning money in the dress of a Vaisnava
- All his desires are fulfilled simply by engaging constantly in the Lord's loving service. Lord Siva shows us that any devotee can be successful simply by chanting the prayers which he has recited
- Although mother Yasoda, in her attempt to bind Krsna, added one rope after another, ultimately she was a failure. When Krsna agreed, however, she was successful
- Bali Maharaja did not become poor; by donating all his possessions to the Supreme Personality of Godhead, he became a successful devotee and got everything back again with the blessings of the Lord
- Bhaktivinoda Thakura indicates that there is another Vaisnava, a pseudo Vaisnava with tilaka on his nose and kanthi beads around his neck. Such a pseudo Vaisnava associates with money and women and is jealous of successful Vaisnavas
- If he (devotee) is not superficially successful in such (preaching) an attempt, he should not be deterred from the discharge of his duty
- It is very good news that the girl Haridasi is dreaming about Krishna, and Krishna is playing with her; it is very much encouraging. It means she will come out a great and successful devotee of Krishna when she is grown up and young
- One who knows the Personality of Godhead can automatically know all about Him, His multipotencies and His expansions. So the devotees are congratulated as being all-successful
- Our Krsna consciousness movement is therefore trying to introduce the system of somehow or other letting everyone hear the holy name of Krsna and take Krsna's prasada. Thus one will gradually become a devotee, and his life will be successful