Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
succeed | succeeded | succeeding | succeedingly | succeeds
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Succeed"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- If a person, out of sentiment or for some other reason, takes to the shelter of the lotus feet of the Lord and in due course of time does not succeed in coming to the ultimate goal of life or falls down due to lack of experience, there is no loss
- If a surrendered soul tries to arrange for food and shelter but does not succeed, or if, once having these things, he loses them, then despite such reverses he remains unperturbed and simply remembers the Supreme Lord, Hari
- If one develops love for Krsna by Krsna conscious activities, one can know the Supreme Absolute Truth, but he who tries to understand God simply by logical arguments will not succeed, nor will he get a taste for unalloyed devotion
- It is very regrettable that the leaders of the world do not know of the effects of these sinful activities. They are instead taking things very easily and are succeeding in making the ocean of nescience wider and wider
- One may succeed in avoiding many kinds of sin, but it is impossible to escape committing the five great sins called panca-suna
- One who defies temple worship without any knowledge of the science must know that his so-called turban or crown will only succeed in further drowning him in the water of the ocean of material existence
- There are also yogis, who try to control their senses, but they can never succeed without coming to the stage of devotional service
- There are yogis, who try to control their senses, but they can never succeed without coming to the stage of devotional service
- They (scientists) have not succeeded in finding out the spiritual energy. Otherwise they would have given life to the dead man. That has not been possible
- We must fix up what devotees we have got in the knowledge of Krishna Consciousness, then we will succeed. What good are many, many devotees if none of them are knowledgeable?
- Without being specifically favored by the Lord, no human being can become the spiritual master of the whole world. He certainly cannot succeed by mental concoction, which is not meant for devotees or religious people