Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
submerge | submerged | submerges | submerging
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Submerged"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- A living entity who unknowingly falls in this river is submerged in its waves, and since the current is swifter near the banks of the river, he is unable to get out. What will be the benefit of performing fruitive activities in that river of maya?
- According to Vedic ritual, after taking a bath in a river, one should stand at least half submerged and murmur the Gayatri mantra
- As a mountains is sometimes submerged in the ocean water, so the Lord is sometimes submerged in the water of devastation
- Keeping the Lord sometimes submerged and sometimes afloat, the waves carried Him toward the Konarka temple
- Krsna quarreled with Radharani, & all the gopis hid themselves in a cluster of white lotus flowers. They submerged their bodies up to their necks in the water. Only their faces floated above the surface, & the faces were indistinguishable from the lotuses
- The bore in the copper measuring pot must be made with a probe weighing not more than four masa and measuring not longer than four fingers. This regulates the diameter of the hole. The pot is submerged in water, and the overflooding time is called a danda
- The consciousness of each woman within the three worlds is certainly like a high hill, but the sweetness of Krsna's beauty is like an ocean. Even a drop of water from that ocean can flood the entire world and submerge all the high hills of consciousness
- The gopis said, "When you were submerged in water, He (Varaha) delivered you, taking the whole weight of your existence on His tusks"
- The living entities, along with their different tastes, remain individually submerged in Brahman until another manifestation of the material world
- The ocean of ecstatic love for Krsna is very difficult to understand, even for such demigods as Lord Brahma. By enacting His pastimes, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu submerged Himself in that ocean, and His heart was absorbed in that love
- When Brahma goes to sleep in his nighttime, the three planetary systems below Brahmaloka are all submerged in the water of devastation
- When the three worlds were submerged in water, Visnu was alone, lying on His bedstead, although He appeared to be in slumber in His own internal potency, free from the action of the external energy, His eyes were not completely closed