Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
drown | drowned | drowning | drowns
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Drown"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.
- A drop from the ocean of Your (Caitanya's) mercy can drown great mountains like Sumeru and Mandara. Since these two gentlemen are little hills by comparison, it is no wonder that they are being drowned in the ocean of Your mercy
- A drowning man with a heavy weight on his head is sure to go down more swiftly than those who have no heavy weight
- All living entities, the human beings, who are afflicted by Kali-yuga, as well as sub-human beings, must be drowned in the floodwaters of krsna-prema
- As soon as there is a little deficiency we must repair it or it will create a big hole and the ship will drown
- Tell him, I looked for him a long time, but I could not find any trace of him. He jumped in with his shackles, and therefore he was drowned and washed away by the waves
- The cow-shaped earth continued: My dear King, I am just like a strong boat, and all the paraphernalia of the world is standing upon me. If you break me to pieces, how can you protect yourself and your subjects from drowning?
- The Krsna consciousness movement will inundate the entire world and drown everyone, whether one be a gentleman, a rogue or even lame, invalid or blind
- The Lord (Krsna) said, "Some time back you caused the drowning of the son of Our teacher. I order you to return him"
- They (Sandipani Muni and his wife) decided to ask for the return of their son, who had drowned in the ocean near the shore at Prabhasa-ksetra
- Those bewildered by the spell of Your (Krsna's) external energy embrace the threefold miseries of material existence & are subjected to the dualities of pain and pleasure, sometimes drowning in the ocean of attachment and sometimes being taken out of it
- When the five members of the Panca-tattva saw the entire world drowned in love of Godhead and the seed of material enjoyment in the living entities completely destroyed, they all became exceedingly happy
- When the sun sets on the horizon, it appears that the sun drowns in the ocean, but factually the sun has no difficulty. Similarly, although Dhruva appeared to drown in the ocean of the Yaksas, he had no difficulty
- Without replying to a word of Krsna's statement, she (Rukmini) simply cried in great anxiety, as if drowning in an ocean of grief. She silently scratched the floor with her toenails, which reflected reddish light on the floor