Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Subject Matter of the Bhagavad-gita
Pages in category "Subject Matter of the Bhagavad-gita"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- Actually these four books: Krishna, TLC, NOD, and Bhagavad-gita, if these four books are translated and distributed widely in German language, alone they are sufficient to give everyone the whole contents of Krishna Consciousness subject matter
- All these subject matters (the Supreme Lord, the living being, nature, time and space and the process of activity) are concisely discussed in the Bhagavad-gita, and later the subject matters are elaborated in the Srimad-Bhagavatam
- If your mind becomes absorbed at least one or two hours daily in the transcendental subject matter of Srimad-Bhagavatam, Bhagavad-gita, and other books then very easily you will make your advancement in Krishna Consciousness
- In the Bhagavad-gita, three principal subjects have been explained by Lord Sri Krsna, namely karma-yoga, jnana-yoga and bhakti-yoga, but one can reach the Vaikuntha planets by the practice of bhakti-yoga only
- In this Bhagavad-gita the subject matter is comprehending five different truths. The first truth is what is God. It is the preliminary study of the science of God. So that science of God is explained here
- The easiest process for understanding the subject matter of self is to accept the statements of the Bhagavad-gita spoken by the greatest authority, Lord Krsna, without being deviated by other theories
- The matters which are described in the Ninth Chapter of the Bhagavad-gita deal with unalloyed, pure devotion. Therefore this is called the most confidential
- The narrations of Bhagavad-gita and Srimad-Bhagavatam may be read thousands and thousands of times, and still, without fail, new aspects of the subject matter will be relished by the devotee
- The subject matter of Bhagavad-gita is talking between Krsna and Arjuna. Krsna was driver of the chariot. Both of them were in the Battlefield of Kuruksetra
- The subject matter of Bhagavad-gita is to know five things, to know what are these living entities, what is God, what is nature, and what is time, and what is work
- The subject of the Bhagavad-gita entails the comprehension of five basic truths. First of all, the science of God is explained and then the constitutional position of the living entities, jivas