Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
stress | stressed | stresses | stressing
- this category is for for when "stress" means to be in "anxiety", "stressed out" etc. It is quite possible that Srila Prabhupada did not use "stress" in this sense. Our research continues...
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Stress"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- In such devotional service in compassion there are sometimes smiling symptoms, but never is there any stress or lamentation. The basic principle is always ecstatic love
- In the Garuda Purana the stress on hearing is expressed very nicely. It is said there, "The state of conditioned life in the material world is just like a man lying unconscious, having been bitten by a snake"
- In the Garuda Purana the stress on hearing is expressed very nicely. It is said there, "This is because both such unconscious states can be ended by the sound of a mantra"
- The chastity of women is specifically stressed herein by the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Therefore this principle should be followed by any serious woman who wants to be elevated to a higher status of life
- The importance of chanting Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare/ Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare is very strongly stressed
- The subsidiary vibration tat tvam asi ("you are the same") is meant for the understanding of the living entity, but the principal vibration is omkara. Not caring for omkara, Sankaracarya has stressed the vibration tat tvam asi
- The Vedic literature therefore specifically stresses the chanting of the holy name of Krsna: Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare
- The word 'aham' is mentioned three times. To stress something important, one repeats it three times
- This indirect acceptance is described in the Bhagavad-gita as avidhi. Avidhi means “not bona fide.” Since demigod worship is not bona fide, the impersonalists stress concentration on the impersonal feature of the Absolute Truth
- This will save everyone from such unwanted activities as going to clubs, cinemas, dancing parties, smoking, drinking, etc. All such nonsense will be forgotten if one stresses the worship of the Deities at home