Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
strain | strained | strainer | straining | strains
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Strain"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.
- Between husband and wife there was always strain and quarrel
- Bhakti-yoga. It is not at all difficult. You haven't got to strain your body as in other hatha-yoga practice you have to very undergo hardship, to sit in a particular posture, in a particular place. These things are stated in the Bhagavad-gita
- Bombay was a great strain, but Krsna has now given it to us. Henceforth we should not accept too much strain. It was a very bitter experience for me in Bombay
- Damayanti took earth from the Ganges, dried it, powdered it, strained it through a fine cloth, mixed in aromatic ingredients and rolled it into small balls
- Due to business exchanges, relationships seem to be strained. Finally wars are declared between nations, and as a result of these upheavals there is destruction all over the world, and people suffer heavily
- Either this department or that department, if you quarrel amongst yourselves it will be detrimental to my missionary ambition. Please therefore stop this unnecessary strain
- Everything should be performed with no strain because too much financial strain will hamper our progress in Krishna Consciousness
- I have been traveling all over the world over the past few months and it is a bit straining. Now I am thinking to sit down for a while in Los Angeles for translating work
- If we strain, and if he takes one book home, some day people will come to understand what valuable knowledge they have received. It is transcendental literature. Nobody can challenge it. It is done so nicely, without any spot, the spotless Purana
- If you can organize sales of BTG and our literature very nicely in Hawaii, there will be no financial strain
- If you create some center of our Krsna consciousness movement, how much strain you have to exert to maintain the standard, status quo
- In familial affairs, there was always misunderstanding between fathers, mothers and sons, between well-wishers, and between brothers. Even between husband and wife there was always strain and quarrel