Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
straightforward | straightforwardly | straightforwardness | "straight forward"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Frankly (1 C, 35 P)
Pages in category "Straightforward"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- A pure devotee has the power to challenge such high-caste people, and his brave statements are not to be considered proud or puffed up. On the contrary, he is to be considered straightforward
- As far as the brahminical quality of simplicity is concerned, not only should a particular order of life follow this principle, but every member of each asrama. One should be very simple and straightforward
- Simplicity means that without diplomacy one should be so straightforward that he can disclose the real truth even to an enemy
- Straightforwardness in Ordinary Dealings. There is a statement in the Padma Purana, "Persons who are engaged in Krsna consciousness should never be disturbed by some material gain or loss"
- That is one of the service of Krsna. Don't remain foolish. Wherever there is required, fight with these mudhas and tell them rightly, straightforward, that "You are mudhas."
- The culprit mind is always suspicious, therefore our dealings should always be straightforward and approved by Vedic authorities
- The culprit mind is always suspicious; therefore our dealings should always be straightforward and approved by Vedic authorities. If we treat people diplomatically or duplicitously, our spiritual advancement is obstructed
- The truth should be spoken in a straightforward way, so that others will understand actually what the facts are
- This straightforward appreciation of an enemy's prowess is a characteristic of real ksatriya spirit