Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
storehouse | storehouses
Pages in category "Storehouse"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- All glories to Sri Madhavendra Puri, the storehouse of all devotional service unto Krsna! He is a desire tree of devotional service, and it is in him that the seed of devotional service first fructified
- Although the members of the Panca-tattva plundered the storehouse of love of Godhead & distributed its contents, there was no scarcity for this wonderful storehouse is so complete that as the love is distributed the supply increases hundreds of times
- Take as many printed cloths, small bells, umbrellas and camaras as there are in my storehouse and in the Deity's storehouse
- The characteristics of Krsna are understood to be a storehouse of transcendental love. Although that storehouse of love certainly came with Krsna when He was present, it was sealed
- The conclusion is that the mind is the storehouse of our past desires, and we have this present body due to our past desires. Similarly, whatever we desire in this present body will be expressed in a future body
- The conclusion is that the mind is the storehouse of various thoughts and experiences undergone during our past lives
- The conclusion is that the mind is the storehouse of various thoughts and experiences undergone during our past lives. Thus there is a chain of continuation from one life to another
- The pastimes of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu are the topmost of jewels. They have been kept in the storehouse of Svarupa Damodara Gosvami, who has explained them to Raghunatha dasa Gosvami, who has repeated them to me
- The transmigration of the soul is caused by the subtle body, which is the storehouse of all kinds of material desires
- The Vedas are the storehouse of knowledge, both material and spiritual. But such knowledge aims at perfection of self-realization. In other words, the Vedas are the guides for the civilized man in every respect
- They (Krsna and Balarama) saw that all the crossroads were decorated with gold and that there were copper and brass storehouses for stocking grain. And there were many rich men's houses, all appearing symmetrical, as if constructed by one engineer
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu came with His associates of the Panca-tattva, they broke the seal and plundered the storehouse to taste transcendental love of Krsna
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu came with His associates of the Panca-tattva, they broke the seal and plundered the storehouse to taste transcendental love of Krsna. The more they tasted it, the more their thirst for it grew
- When the contents of the storehouse of love of Godhead is thus distributed, there is a powerful inundation that covers the entire land