Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
stereotype | stereotyped | stereotyping
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Stereotype"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.
- A devotee is inspired by the Supersoul within the heart to advance in devotional service in a variety of ways. The devotee does not feel hackneyed or stereotyped, nor does he feel that he is in a stagnant position
- A person who cannot overcome the jurisdiction of stereotyped religious principles is compared to an animal chained up by his master
- An acarya who comes for the service of the Lord cannot be expected to conform to a stereotype, for he must find the ways and means by which Krsna consciousness may be spread
- An intelligent person gives up all stereotyped ideas and joins the Krsna consciousness movement for factual liberation
- I am prepared to talk with any God conscious man. Let us chalk out a program so that people may be benefited, but they want to go in their own stereotyped way
- I am very sorry that these people do not want to see their sons develop high character and knowledge in God conciousness, but they want to push them in the stereotyped way of materialistic life
- If one is in good association he can develop the mode of goodness, and if in bad association he may develop the mode of darkness or ignorance. Nothing is stereotyped. One can change his habit by good or bad association
- It should be noted that Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu never acknowledged the stereotyped caste system by birthright; rather, He strictly followed the verdict of the sastras in the matter of one's svarupa, or real identity
- The devotee does not feel hackneyed or stereotyped, nor does he feel that he is in a stagnant position
- The hippy philosophy is nice as they are disgusted with the materialistic way of life. Therefore they want to renounce this stereotyped way of life. Unfortunately, they have no good leader, neither information that there is another beautiful life in KC
- The Krsna consciousness movement comprehends all sides of life. It is not that a stereotype "churchianity," weekly going to the church and come back and do all. No. It is embracing all sides of our life
- The Krsna consciousness movement is not stereotyped or stagnant. It will spread all over the world in spite of all objections by fools and rascals that European and American mlecchas cannot be accepted as brahmanas or sannyasis
- Their (jealous fools who criticize the intermingling of boys and girls) stereotyped methods will never help spread Krsna consciousness
- There are many redundant churches because the Christian people are gradually deviating from their religious beliefs on account of stereotype presentation of the Bible by sophisticated priests
- This movement is very precious missionary activities for the present society. I request the government should very scrutinizingly and wisely study this movement without being biased to some stereotyped ideas
- Those who engage in transcendental Krsna consciousness, giving up all the stereotyped activities of this material world, are freed from social conventions