Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
station | stationed | stationmaster | stations | stationwagon
Pages in category "Station"
The following 29 pages are in this category, out of 29 total.
- A few miles before the Jagannatha Puri station is a small station called Saksi-gopala. Near this station is a village named Satyavadi, where the temple of Saksi-gopala is situated
- At the present moment the so-called yoga system is prosecuted on the understanding that by agitation of the different stations of the bodily construction one can find that he is God
- Hearing this curse, Sivananda Sena's wife began to cry. Just then, Sivananda returned from the toll station
- His (Kasisvara Gosani's) surname was Caudhuri. His nephew, his sister's son, who was named Rudra Pandita, was the original priest of Vallabhapura, which is situated about one mile from the Sriramapura railway station in the village of Catara
- I am glad to inform you that a party of my disciples will be coming to Bangladesh soon for spreading the message of Lord Caitanya there. They will be stationed at Jessore, but will travel wherever they are invited and hold Sankirtana
- I am going out of station for few days. I shall come back again very soon. In the meantime, you go on holding this class, morning, regularly, one sloka from Bhagavata; thoroughly discuss for one hour; kirtana
- I met here Swami Pravhavananda, and I talked with him. To speak plainly how I found him - a great rascal. I know that this station is one of Rama-Krishna mission, beginning from Vivekananda, down to this age, all are living in fool's paradise
- The holy place where Sundarananda lived is situated in the village known as Mahesapura, which is about fourteen miles east of the Majadiya railway station of the Eastern Railway from Calcutta to Burdwan
- The kuru-ksetra is a pilgrimage, dharma-ksetra. Still it is. There is a railway station of the name Kuruksetra, and that Kuruksetra place is very big field
- The Kuruksetra is still there. Everyone knows. There is a railway station of the name Kuruksetra and there is a place Kuruksetra. Now it is being developed by the government. So how you can explain Kuruksetra otherwise? Kuruksetra is a fact
- The Saksi-gopala temple is situated between the Khurda Road railway station and the Jagannatha Puri station. The Deity is not presently situated in Kataka, but when Nityananda Prabhu traveled there, the Deity was present
- The village Ambika-kalana, which is situated just across the river Ganges from Santipura, is two miles east of the Kalana-korta railway station, on the Eastern Railway. In Ambika-kalana there is a temple constructed by the zamindar of Burdwan
- The village of Kulina-grama is situated two miles from the railway station named Jaugrama on the Newcord line from Howrah to Burdwan
- There is a place named Danihata, near the Agradvipa railway station and Patuli in the district of Burdwan, where the Deity of Sri Gopinathaji is still situated. This Deity accepted Govinda Ghosa as His father
- They are new men, kindly receive them at the station. They can give lectures in Vaishnava cult and if possible you can arrange for their kirtan and lectures; otherwise they may go to Mathura after taking rest for a day or so
- Today there was a television station interview in my apartment. They came with big cameras and microphones, and I played harmonium and one lady interviewed with a few questions
- When Lord Balarama reached the precincts of the city of Hastinapura, He did not enter but stationed Himself in a camp outside the city, in a small garden house
- Why should we interpret it that "This Kuruksetra means this body, dharmaksetra, this body"? Why? Why mislead people? Stop this misleading. And Kuruksetra is still there. Kuruksetra station, railway station, is there
- You accept the pleasure of sleeping in the water of devastation, where there are violent waves & enjoy pleasure on the bed of snakes, showing the happiness of Your sleep to intelligent persons. All the universal planets are stationed within Your abdomen
- Your idea for utilizing video tape recording systems to broadcast our activities is very nice. It will be very good if you can convince the television stations to carry our program on a regular basis