spotless | spotlessly
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Spotless"
The following 43 pages are in this category, out of 43 total.
- A person who becomes well known due to his spotless character is called famous
- A person who becomes well-known due to his spotless character is called famous
- All the blessed women in the heavenly planets will continuously chant about your spotless character at every moment, and the people of this world will also chant your glories continuously
- All the quarters of the Gundica temple were completely cleansed and cleared. All quarters were cool and spotless, like one's cleansed and pacified mind
- Although the queens' beautiful smiles and furtive glances were all spotless and exciting, and although they could conquer Cupid himself by making him give up his bow in frustration
- His (Lord Krsna) pastimes astound the goddess of fortune, and His bodily strength turns Govardhana Hill into a small toy like a ball. His spotless qualities are unlimited, and His behavior satisfies everyone
- His merciful glance can supersede the beauty of the spotless lotus flower which is the home of the goddess of fortune
- Lord Brahma said: My dear Lord, this demon has proved to be a constant pinprick to the demigods, the brahmanas, the cows and innocent persons who are spotless and always dependent upon worshiping Your lotus feet
- Lord Ramacandra's spotless name and fame, which vanquish all sinful reactions, are celebrated in all directions, like the ornamental cloth of the victorious elephant that conquers all directions
- Nirmala means without any flaws or without contamination and Candra means moon. So the name Nirmala Candra refers specifically to Lord Caitanya who is known as the Spotless Moon of Gauda
- No one should be allowed to sit on the vyasasana who is not spotless in character and who is not freed from the above-mentioned vices
- O spotless one (Maitreya), your answers to all these questions will grant immunity from all material miseries. Such charity is greater than all Vedic charities, sacrifices, penances, etc
- O Vyasadeva, your vision is completely perfect. Your good fame is spotless. You are firm in vow and situated in truthfulness & thus you can think of the pastimes of the Lord in trance for the liberation of the people in general from all material bondage
- Sadhu means pious, religious, honest person. Sadhu, whose character is spotless, he's called sadhu
- Saunaka inquired about the conversation between Vidura and Maitreya: There must have been many narrations of the spotless pastimes of the Lord
- So be very much careful to remain a spotless devotee. Then all success is there. There is no doubt about it
- Sri Narada said, "You (Vyasadeva) have not actually broadcast the sublime and spotless glories of the Personality of Godhead. That philosophy which does not satisfy the transcendental senses of the Lord is considered worthless"
- Such activities (do anything and everything to please the Lord, even at the risk of violating the Vedic principles or ethical laws) in pure love of Godhead are as spotless as white linen that has been completely washed
- That is called firm attachment to Lord Krsna. It is spotlessly pure, like a clean cloth that has no stain
- The brahmanas said: This spotless son has been restored by the all-powerful and all-pervasive Lord Visnu, the Personality of Godhead, in order to oblige you. He was saved when he was doomed to be destroyed by an irresistible supernatural weapon
- The girls, being very respectful to Devahuti, brought her forth, and after bathing her with valuable oils and ointments, they gave her fine, new, spotless cloth to cover her body
- The great sage Vasistha begot in his wife, Urja, sometimes called Arundhati, seven spotlessly great sages, headed by the sage named Citraketu
- The inhabitants of Vaitalika-loka said: Dear Lord, because of chanting Your spotless glories in great assemblies and arenas of sacrifice, we were accustomed to great respect from everyone. This demon, however, usurped that position
- The Lord was clad in spotless yellow silk, and His lotus face was fringed with slick dark locks of curly hair
- The Lord, whose activities are always spotless, is the master of the six senses and is fully omnipotent with six opulences
- The love of the gopis is called rudha-bhava. It is pure and spotless. It is not at any time lust
- The luster of Krsna's body is as beautiful as the glow of a spotless full moon that has just risen, and the vibration of His flute sounds exactly like the sweet thundering of a newly formed cloud
- The path of bhakti-yoga is the spotless process by which to approach the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- The word nirmalam refers to spotless dharma, spotless religion - or, in other words, bhagavata-dharma
- They (sudras) will declare themselves as adherents of no religious principles, and many "isms" and cults will spring up in Kali-yuga only to kill the spotless bull of religion
- This work is described by Mahaprabhu Sri Caitanya as the spotless Purana because it contains the transcendental narration of the Personality of Godhead Sri Krsna
- Through Marisa, King Sura begot Vasudeva, Devabhaga, Devasrava, Anaka, Srnjaya, Syamaka, Kanka, Samika, Vatsaka and Vrka. These ten sons were spotlessly pious personalities
- We should be prepared to do anything and everything to please the Lord, even at the risk of violating the Vedic principles or ethical laws. That is the standard of love of Godhead. Such activities in pure love of Godhead are as spotless as white linen
- When the spotless moon of Caitanya Mahaprabhu became visible, what would be the need for a moon full of black marks on its body?