Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
spotless | spotlessly
Pages in category "Spotless"
The following 50 pages are in this category, out of 50 total.
- A person who becomes well known due to his spotless character is called famous
- A person who becomes well-known due to his spotless character is called famous
- All the quarters of the Gundica temple were completely cleansed and cleared. All quarters were cool and spotless, like one's cleansed and pacified mind
- Although both Uddhava and Maitreya were great souls, the Lord's attention was more on Uddhava because he was a spotlessly pure devotee
- Although Srimad-Bhagavatam is counted among the Puranas, it is called the spotless Purana. Because it does not discuss anything material, it is liked by transcendental Vaisnava devotees
- Although the queens' beautiful smiles and furtive glances were all spotless and exciting, and although they could conquer Cupid himself by making him give up his bow in frustration
- Lord Caitanya also teaches that Srimad-Bhagavatam is the spotless narration of transcendental knowledge and that the highest goal in human life is to develop unalloyed love for Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu has recommended the Srimad-Bhagavatam as the spotless Purana and distinguishes it from all other Puranas
- Lord Ramacandra's spotless name and fame, which vanquish all sinful reactions, are celebrated in all directions, like the ornamental cloth of the victorious elephant that conquers all directions
- Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu declared that Srimad-Bhagavatam is the spotless sound representation of all Vedic knowledge and history
- Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu specifically accepts Srimad-Bhagavatam as the spotless Vedic authority, and as such no sane man can ignore the statements of Srimad-Bhagavatam
- Nirmala means without any flaws or without contamination and Candra means moon. So the name Nirmala Candra refers specifically to Lord Caitanya who is known as the Spotless Moon of Gauda
- No one should be allowed to sit on the vyasasana who is not spotless in character and who is not freed from the above-mentioned vices
- O spotless one (Maitreya), your answers to all these questions will grant immunity from all material miseries. Such charity is greater than all Vedic charities, sacrifices, penances, etc
- O Vyasadeva, your vision is completely perfect. Your good fame is spotless. You are firm in vow and situated in truthfulness & thus you can think of the pastimes of the Lord in trance for the liberation of the people in general from all material bondage
- On the whole, Srimad-Bhagavatam, the spotless Purana, can be learned only through devotional service, not by material intelligence, speculative methods or imaginary commentaries
- Only one who has taken to devotional service can understand Srimad-Bhagavatam, which is the spotless Purana for a transcendentalist
- Sadhu means pious, religious, honest person. Sadhu, whose character is spotless, he's called sadhu
- So be very much careful to remain a spotless devotee. Then all success is there. There is no doubt about it
- Spotless devotees
- Spotless devotees of the Lord have mentioned the source of such knowledge. How could one have knowledge of devotional service and detachment without the help of such devotees?
- Sri Narada said, "You (Vyasadeva) have not actually broadcast the sublime and spotless glories of the Personality of Godhead. That philosophy which does not satisfy the transcendental senses of the Lord is considered worthless"
- Srimad-Bhagavatam is the spotless Purana, and it is especially meant for those who desire to get out of the material entanglement permanently
- Srimad-Bhagavatam is the spotless Vedic literature
- Such activities (do anything and everything to please the Lord, even at the risk of violating the Vedic principles or ethical laws) in pure love of Godhead are as spotless as white linen that has been completely washed
- That is called firm attachment to Lord Krsna. It is spotlessly pure, like a clean cloth that has no stain
- The brahmanas said: This spotless son has been restored by the all-powerful and all-pervasive Lord Visnu, the Personality of Godhead, in order to oblige you. He was saved when he was doomed to be destroyed by an irresistible supernatural weapon
- The Lord can be easily pleased by spotless devotees who resort exclusively to Him for protection
- The Lord can be easily pleased by spotless devotees who resort exclusively to Him for protection, though the unrighteous man finds it difficult to propitiate Him
- The Lord is the only desire of the pure devotees, and devotional service is the only spotless process for achieving His favor
- The Lord, whose activities are always spotless, is the master of the six senses and is fully omnipotent with six opulences
- The love of the gopis is called rudha-bhava. It is pure and spotless. It is not at any time lust
- The luster of Krsna's body is as beautiful as the glow of a spotless full moon that has just risen, and the vibration of His flute sounds exactly like the sweet thundering of a newly formed cloud
- The path of bhakti-yoga is the spotless process by which to approach the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- The statements of Srimad-Bhagavatam are accepted by great acaryas like Sridhara Svami, Ramanujacarya and Vallabhacarya. Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu specifically accepts Srimad-Bhagavatam as the spotless Vedic authority
- The word nirmalam refers to spotless dharma, spotless religion - or, in other words, bhagavata-dharma
- They (sudras) will declare themselves as adherents of no religious principles, and many "isms" and cults will spring up in Kali-yuga only to kill the spotless bull of religion
- We should be prepared to do anything and everything to please the Lord, even at the risk of violating the Vedic principles or ethical laws. That is the standard of love of Godhead. Such activities in pure love of Godhead are as spotless as white linen
- When the spotless moon of Caitanya Mahaprabhu became visible, what would be the need for a moon full of black marks on its body?