Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
splendidly | splendid | splendor | splendorous | splendorously
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Splendor"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- Because his (Jada Bharata's) body was dirty, his spiritual effulgence and knowledge were covered, just as the splendor of a valuable gem is covered by dirt. He only wore a dirty loincloth and his sacred thread, which was blackish
- Because of Vamanadeva's bright effulgence, the priests, along with Bali Maharaja and all the members of the assembly, were robbed of their splendor
- By such mercy (krpa-siddha), even if a devotee is dumb he can speak or write to glorify the Lord splendidly, even if lame he can cross mountains, and even if blind he can see the stars in the sky
- His (Jada Bharata) body was dirty, his spiritual effulgence and knowledge were covered, just as the splendor of a valuable gem is covered by dirt. He only wore a dirty loincloth and his sacred thread, which was blackish
- His (Krsna's) bodily beauty possesses mind-attracting splendor greater than the jewels known as marakata-mani (emeralds)
- The splendor of the sun, which dissipates the darkness of this whole world, comes from Me (Krsna). And the splendor of the moon and the splendor of fire are also from Me
- The splendor of the transcendental rays from His (the Supreme Personality of Godhead) moonlike toenails and fingernails appeared like the petals of a flower
- The splendor of their (the Lord's lotus feet) beautiful ruby nails resembles the orb of the moon and dispels the thick gloom of one's heart