"spiritual strength"|"spiritually strong" |"strong spiritually" |"strong, physically and spiritually"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Our Spiritual Strength (Disciples of SP) (35 P)
Pages in category "Spiritual Strength"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- Bala means spiritual strength not physical. Some less intelligent persons interpret bala as the strength of the body. But no one can have spiritual realization by physical strength
- Bala means this Balarama, the spiritual strength. The spiritual realization can be achieved by the grace of Lord Balarama
- Being pleased with Sanatana Gosvami, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu bestowed His causeless mercy upon him. By the Lord's mercy, Sanatana Gosvami received the spiritual strength to inquire from Him
- The process of chanting the Hare Krsna maha-mantra with a vow before the tulasi plant has such great spiritual potency that simply by doing this one can become spiritually strong
- The spiritual strength, education, austerity and reputation of a devotee or brahmana who is not self-satisfied dwindle, and his knowledge gradually vanishes because of greed for the sake of the senses
- There are two kinds of strength, daiva and purusakara. Daiva refers to the strength achieved from the Transcendence, and purusakara refers to the strength organized by one's own intelligence and power
- Thus knowing oneself to be transcendental to material senses, mind and intelligence, one should control the lower self by the higher self and thus-by spiritual strength-conquer this insatiable enemy known as lust. BG 3.43 - 1972
- When Vrtrasura is killed because of My spiritual strength, you will regain your strength, weapons and wealth. Thus there will be all good fortune for all of you
- When you are spiritually strong, if you speak something on spiritual subject matter, then it will be effective. Otherwise it will be just like tape record playing. So this is required