"spiritual power"|"spiritual powers"|"spiritually powerful"|" spiritual, and powerful"|" spiritual mantra is powerful"|"spiritual sound is so powerful"|" spiritual spark has that power"|"spiritual soul is so powerful"|"spiritual and will have powerful"|"spiritually very powerful"|"spiritually more powerful"
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Spiritual Power"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.
- A brahmana who is satisfied with whatever is providentially obtained is increasingly enlightened with spiritual power, but the spiritual potency of a dissatisfied brahmana decreases, as fire diminishes in potency when water is sprinkled upon it
- A spirit soul, being part and parcel of the Supreme Lord, he is by nature very powerful. We do not know how much spiritual power we have got, but that is being suppressed by the material covering
- According to Patanjali, when one becomes free from all material desires he attains his real, transcendental situation, and realization of that stage is called spiritual power
- Although when a pure devotee speaks the articulation of his voice may resemble the sound of this material sky, the voice is spiritually very powerful because it touches the particles of saffron dust on the lotus feet of the Lord
- Anyone who sticks to the regulative principles, he gets a power, spiritual or material. He gets power. A brahmacari gets power if he follows brahmacarya. Everyone, if we follow the prescribed rules and regulations, automatically you become powerful
- Brhaspati informed Indra, "Ordinarily, Bali and his forces could not achieve such strength, but it appears that the brahmana descendants of Bhrgu Muni, being pleased with Bali Maharaja, endowed them with this spiritual power"
- By observing their husband progressing in spiritual existence, Saubhari Muni's wives were also able to enter the spiritual world by his spiritual power, just as the flames of a fire cease when the fire is extinguished
- By their spiritual powers they (the brahmanas engaged as priests in the sacrificial ceremony of Maharaja Nabhi) could call on the Supreme Personality of Godhead and enable their disciple, Maharaja Nabhi, to see the Lord face to face
- I offer the same Hare Krishna beads, but it becomes spiritually powerful on account of being delivered in disciplic succession. And practically we see that the students who are initiated in this way, they are advancing slowly and surely
- I request you, all English boys and girls present here, now you become greater than your forefathers by taking this Krsna consciousness. That will make you more powerful, spiritually powerful. You can render service to the humanity
- If a person is not in Krsna consciousness and is bereft of spiritual power, he cannot protect his wife from the path of repeated birth and death. Consequently such a person cannot be accepted as a husband
- If one wants to advance in spiritual power, one must receive his mantras from one of these bona fide sampradayas; otherwise he will never successfully advance in spiritual life
- Samika Muni sent news to the King (Maharaja Pariksit) that foolish Srngi, his son, although a powerful brahmana boy, unfortunately had misused his spiritual power by cursing the King unwarrantedly
- Such a position may befit others, but I do not possess such spiritual power. I belong to a lower class and have not even a pinch of devotion to Krsna
- The great sages began to think that although a brahmana is peaceful and impartial because he is equal to everyone, it is still not his duty to neglect poor humans. By such neglect, a brahmana's spiritual power diminishes
- The oneness of understanding that the Supreme Lord is spiritual and that in full spiritual realization one can understand what He is - Supreme Personality of Godhead - is called kaivalya, or, in the language of Patanjali, realization of spiritual power
- Their (the citizens' and men of government's) duration of life is shortened, and almost everyone is wretched and bereft of bodily strength and spiritual power
- There are many stories. One of them I am citing. It is very interesting. Visvamitra Muni. Visvamitra Muni, he was a great king, ksatriya, but his priest, Vasistha Muni, he had great spiritual power. So he renounced his kingdom. He wanted to advance
- This verse (SB 5.18.18) offering respectful obeisances unto the Lord was composed by Rama, the goddess of fortune, and is full of spiritual power
- When the living entity remains in contact with the all-pervading Vasudeva, the Personality of Godhead, he manifests his spiritual power, exactly as the crocodile exhibits its strength in the water
- Whoever hears these narrations attains all good fortune. These narrations are broadcast all over the world and are filled with spiritual power. Those who spread the message of Godhead are certainly the most munificent welfare workers