"spiritual achievement"|"spiritual achievements"
Pages in category "Spiritual Achievement"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- A living entity cannot stop acting. So when he is forbidden to become enthusiastic about material achievements, he should at once be encouraged to be enthusiastic about spiritual achievements
- A person's achieving perfection in devotional service simply by the causeless mercy of the Lord is explained in the Srimad-Bhagavatam in connection with the brahmanas and their wives who were engaged in performing yajna, or sacrifice
- Achieve something spiritual
- Although he (Visvamitra) was a ksatriya by birth, he became a brahmana in the very same body by the power of his spiritual achievements
- Bharata Maharaja was constantly thinking of the activities of the deer, forgetting that such meditation and diversion of attention was killing his progress in spiritual achievement
- By diverting attention to so many unwanted things, human energy is spoiled without achievement of spiritual realization, the prime necessity of human life
- Please utilize the opportunity of service diligently and it will be a great spiritual achievement for you and a great service to your country and community
- Prakasananda replied, "You (Caitanya) are much greater than I am; therefore all my spiritual achievements have been lost because I have blasphemed You"
- The answer (men ask whether one has to approach a guru to be instructed in devotional service for spiritual advancement) is given here (in SB 8.16.23) - indeed, not only here, but also in Bhagavad-gita, where Arjuna accepted Krsna as his guru - BG 2.7
- The rsis are those who have attained perfection by spiritual achievements. Such spiritual achievements can be earned by all, whether one is a king or a mendicant
- There are many historical instances of the achievement of spiritual perfection, such as that of the Sanakadi Rsis or the nine celebrated Yogendras, who attained perfection only after being situated in the devotional service of the Lord