Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
- VedaBase query: solitary not place*
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Solitary Place (2 C, 59 P)
Pages in category "Solitary"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- King Dusmanta said: O beautiful lotus-eyed woman (Sakuntala), who are you? Whose daughter are you? What purpose do you have in this solitary forest? Why are you staying here?
- Krsna was sitting in a solitary bush, waiting for Srimati Radharani to pass by. But while He was searching, the gopis arrived there, like a phalanx of soldiers
- Mucukunda told Lord krsna, "To revive my energy, I was taking rest in this solitary cave, but I have been awakened by some unknown man who has forced me to wake up although I was not willing to do so"
- My dear mind, why are you so proud of being a Vaisnava? Your solitary chanting of the holy name of the Lord is based on a desire for cheap popularity, and therefore your chanting is only a pretension
- So actually this yoga system (hatha yoga) is very, very difficult. It may be possible by some solitary man, but for the general mass of people it is not possible
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then said, "Nearby My place, in this garden of flowers, is a single room that is very solitary"
- Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura does not recommend that one take up this solitary life in Vrndavana prematurely
- The conditioned soul is shackled by the charming beauty of a woman, by her solitary embraces and talks of so-called love, and by the sweet words of his small children. Thus he forgets his real identity
- The other gopi continued, "Who can forget a solitary conversation with Krsna, on whose chest the goddess of fortune always remains, in spite of Krsna’s not desiring her? My dear Uddhava, Vrndavana is the land of rivers, forests and cows"
- There are example of Krsna Conscious persons whose worship was solitary life, and the greatest example is Haridasa Thakura. Haridasa Thakura used to live only in a cave sometimes and would spend his whole time chanting the Hare Krishna Mantra
- There was a solitary room at Kasi Misra's house, and Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu gave it to Paramananda Puri. He also gave him a servant