This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "So-called Love"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.
- Here in this world there is no love because within this so-called love there is a motive
- Here in this world there is no love because within this so-called love there is a motive. I love a beautiful girl because she is beautiful. A girl loves a man because he has got money. So this is the meaning of this material love
- Here the so-called love is not permanent, but when you love Krsna it is permanent exchange of loving humor or mellow
- Here the so-called love means he or she wants some return for sense gratification. So there the so-called love is lust. It is going in the market in the name of love. There is no love
- The conditioned soul is shackled by the charming beauty of a woman, by her solitary embraces and talks of so-called love, and by the sweet words of his small children. Thus he forgets his real identity
- The lust, or so-called love, arising out of this body is as temporary as the body itself
- The prakrta-sahajiyas exhibit these symptoms to advertise their so-called advancement in love of Krsna, but instead of praising the prakrta-sahajiyas for their symptoms of transcendental ecstasy, pure devotees do not like to associate with them
- The so-called wives and husbands, parents and children, are all concerned with reciprocal material profit. As soon as the shroud of illusion is removed, the dead body of material so-called love and affection is at once manifest to the naked eye
- There is always frustration. Even so-called "sincere'' love between lover and the beloved or husband and wife or even parents and children are so many instances of frustration