Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
slay | slayer | slaying | slays | slain | slains
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Trying to Slay God (1 P)
Pages in category "Slay"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- He (Lord Krsna) protects His devotees and slays the atheistic demons, thus giving the latter troublesome release, so to speak, in impersonal liberation
- He who thinks that the living entity is the slayer or that he is slain, does not understand. One who is in knowledge knows that the self slays not nor is slain. BG 2.19 - 1972
- His golden, bejeweled armor smashed, his ornaments and garlands fallen from their places, his hair scattered and his eyes lusterless, the slain King lay on the battlefield, his entire body smeared with blood, his heart pierced by the arrows of the enemy
- O Arjuna, best of the Bharatas, in the very beginning curb this great symbol of sin (lust) by regulating the senses, and slay this destroyer of knowledge and self-realization
- O Arjuna, best of the Bharatas, in the very beginning curb this great symbol of sin (lust) by regulating the senses, and slay this destroyer of knowledge and self-realization. BG 3.41 - 1972
- O descendant of Bharata, he who dwells in the body is eternal and can never be slain. Therefore you need not grieve for any creature. BG 2.30 - 1972
- One who is in knowledge knows that the self slays not nor is slain
- One who is not motivated by false ego, whose intelligence is not entangled, though he kills men in this world, is not the slayer. Nor is he bound by his actions. BG 18.17 - 1972
- Sin will overcome us if we slay such aggressors. Therefore it is not proper for us to kill the sons of Dhrtarastra and our friends. BG 1.36 - 1972
- Sri Vidura said: O chief amongst the great sages, I have heard by disciplic succession that Hiranyaksa, the original demon, was slain by the same form of sacrifices, the Personality of Godhead (Lord Boar)
- The demigods addressed the Lord: Fortunately for us, this demon (Hiranyaksa), who was a torment to the worlds, has been slain by You, and we too, O Lord, are now at ease, in devotion to Your lotus feet
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead said: Time I am, the great destroyer of the worlds, and I have come here to destroy all people. With the exception of you (the Pandavas), all the soldiers here on both sides will be slain