Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
sick | sickening | sicker | sickly | sickness | sicknesses
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Sick"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- Before Rathayatra, on June 19, there is a ceremony of bathing Lord Jagannatha after which Lord Jagannatha falls sick with fever from too much bathing. Then He takes rest and no one is allowed to visit, but He reappears on Rathayatra day
- Bhakti, or devotional service is not such a thing which can be checked. "Sir, I was feeling very sick, therefore I could not chant." No, that is not bhakti. We are subjected to all these tribulations utterly
- Real atonement involves coming to real knowledge, and for this there is a standard process. When one follows a regulated hygienic process, he does not fall sick
- Regarding your fasting, if you are sick, then fasting is the best medicine. For disease and unwanted guests, if you do not give them food, they will go away
- That night Amogha, Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya's son-in-law, fled, and in the morning he immediately fell sick with cholera
- The first thing is that you must feel well. In whatever condition you should feel well, because if you fall sick, everything will be topsy-turvy
- There is no question of ill treating of our own Godbrothers simply because they are sick, nor should you allow such neglect to go on. So long we have this material body there will be sickness
- This is the world of duality. One should not think that because he has fallen sick he has fallen from Krsna consciousness. Krsna consciousness can continue without impediment from any material opposition
- To give a sick man something forbidden for him to eat is not mercy. Rather, it is cruelty. Unless we know what mercy really is, we may create an undesirable situation. If we wish to show real mercy, we will preach Krsna consciousness