"should live"|"should always live"|" should therefore live"|"should actually live"|"should mentally live"|"should also live"|"should now live"
Pages in category "Should Live"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- A transcendentalist should always try to concentrate his mind on the supreme self. He should live alone in a secluded place and should always carefully control his mind. He should be free from desires and possessiveness
- Acarah means he learns from the sastra how we should live, that, preliminary, that you must take bath, you must wash your hands after eating or you must take bath after evacuating. So many things are there
- If Krsna is satisfied, that is yajna. That is yajna. And one should live for that purpose
- In childhood a woman should live under the protection of her father, a youthful woman should live under the protection of her young husband, and in the event of the death of her husband she should live under the protection of her grown-up sons
- In our Brahma, Vaisnava sannyasa, there is little leniency. Because they live in Krsna, so there is no need of very strict, rigid following. Although it is stated that they should live like this
- One cannot remain with only one leg, one hand or only one side of the body. He must have two sides. Similarly, according to nature's way, husband and wife should live together
- One should live among devotees, saintly persons, to learn the etiquette and proper behavior of devotional service
- Our duty is tandera carana sevi, bhakta-sane vas. We should live with the devotees and be engaged in the service of the acaryas
- The best method is that one should live at a place where the transcendental form of the Lord is worshiped. The temple of the Lord is a transcendental place, whereas the forest is a materially good habitation
- The maya is so strong that as soon as I am sitting in a solitary place, then I'll think of money and women. Therefore we should live always in assembly and chant Hare Krsna and save ourself from the danger of material falldown
- The strict temple procedure is only for those who live in the temple. Grhasthas should live outside, and they cannot follow strictly everything
- Two co-wives, namely Kunti and Madri, decided that Kunti should live for the maintenance of the five minor children, the Pandavas, and Madri should accept the sati rituals by meeting voluntary death along with her husband
- When one is in goodness, he's sober. He can understand what is the value of life, how one should live, what is the aim of life, what is the goal of life. That goal of life is to understand Brahman
- While working to earn his livelihood as much as necessary to maintain body and soul together, one who is actually learned should live in human society unattached to family affairs, although externally appearing very much attached