Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
shock | shocked | shocking | shocks
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Radharani's Shock (1 P)
Pages in category "Shock"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.
- I do not wish to mention by name - one artificial God, he was teaching his disciple, and the disciple was feeling electrical shocks. So unfortunately, I cannot give you electrical shocks
- I love you all very much, and if you go away and stay independently that will be a great shock for me
- I was very much shocked on hearing of the accidental death of Professor Dosa. I am sending herewith one letter for his wife which please hand over to her and give her all solace
- I was very much shocked to learn that you have again met with some motor accident on the way, and perhaps this is the second time you have broken your leg. So I do not know why such things are happening
- I was very much shocked when I learned from Tamala Krsna Maharaja that you have left our company and were living outside. Anyway, I was always thinking of you and your letter of Jan. 26, 1974 gives me much relief
- If he had no desire to go to London he would have plainly told me like that. It has certainly given me a great shock. He is one of my very faithful disciples and if he does like that how can I prosecute my programmes
- In the revealed scriptures the following twelve varieties of rasas are enumerated: (1) anger, (2) wonder, (3) conjugal love, (4) comedy, (5) chivalry, (6) mercy, (7) servitorship, (8) fraternity, (9) horror, (10) shock, (11) neutrality, (12) parenthood
- It comes as a shock to me that you have stepped down from your duties as president of our Hong Kong center. Your move is not satisfactory to me, but what can I do
- It is a great shock that he is not visible to our eyes. But as we know, the living being does not die
- So we're very shocked and astonished that so many people are coming to the West, to the United States, and posing as holy men and simply making business, charging money, and giving somebody some magical formula whereby they can become God
- Srila Jiva Gosvami states that the news (that all his relatives had died) was shocking to Vidura, who therefore inquired again (to Uddhava) due to great curiosity. Thus his inquiry was psychological and not practical
- The thirty-three vyabhicari-bhavas, bodily symptoms manifest in ecstatic love, are as follows: (6) mada, madness; (7) garva, pride; (8) sanka, doubt; (9) trasa, shock; (10) avega, intense emotion and (11) unmada, craziness
- There is a type of spiritual master and disciple much advertised in this age of Kali. It is said that the master injects spiritual force into the disciple by an electrical current generated by the master, and the disciple begins to feel the shock
- This is a terrible example and it has shocked me
- Trembling, perspiration, jubilant tears, shock, fading of the bodily luster, disappointment, moroseness, loss of memory, pride, joy and humility were all visible in Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's body