Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
share | sharing | shared | shares
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Generosity (3 C, 14 P)
Pages in category "Share"
The following 54 pages are in this category, out of 54 total.
- A wife is so helpful that she is called the better half of a man's body because of her sharing in all auspicious activities. A man can move without anxiety entrusting all responsibilities to his wife
- Americans do not wish to share their prosperity with any foreigner who has not qualified himself as a citizen of America. Similarly, the same mentality is prevailing in every other planet where there are more intelligent living beings residing
- As already described, there are twelve different kinds of rasas, or ecstatic relationships which are shared with Krsna
- At first all the followers of Advaita Acarya shared a single opinion. But later they followed two different opinions, as ordained by providence
- I am very pleased that you are serving your husband nicely and helping him so that he may advance his Krishna Consciousness. When the husband advances, automatically the wife shares in his success so there is all around benefit
- If a king neglects to give such instructions (how to observe the divisions of varna and ashram) and is simply satisfied with levying taxes, then those who share in the collection are liable to share in the impious activities of the general masses
- If the husband is progressive in spiritual advancement, the wife undoubtedly shares in his activities, and thus both the wife and the husband profit in spiritual perfection
- If we take food from the houses of others, such as karmés, we shall have to share the qualities of those from whom we take alms
- If you take foodstuff from impious men, then that means you are taking share of his impious activities
- In the next life the king will be able to share one sixth of the pious activities of the citizens. Otherwise, by levying taxes on the sinful citizens, he will have to share the reactions of their sinful activities
- In the spiritual world satisfaction of the senses is equally shared by the transcendental reciprocators. Since the activities are unlimited and constantly increasing, there is no scope for material attempts or artificial arrangements
- Indra said, "Actually, our shares in the sacrificial performances are due to You only, because You are the supreme enjoyer of all sacrifices"
- Indra said, "I thought that in the name of a Govardhana sacrifice You (Krsna) were taking my share of profit, and therefore I mistook Your position"
- Indra, the King of heaven, says, "O Supreme One, these demons talk of our share of participation in the performances of ritualistic sacrifices, but simply by Your appearance as Lord Nrsimhadeva You have saved us from terrible fears"
- Offering gifts in charity, accepting charitable gifts, revealing one's mind in confidence, inquiring confidentially, accepting prasada and offering prasada are the six symptoms of love shared by one devotee and another
- One in the grhastha order of life should daily worship the sages by Vedic study, the forefathers by offering the mantra svadha, the demigods by chanting svaha, all living entities by offering shares of one's meals, and human beings by offering grains
- One must be inquisitive to understand the Absolute Truth, brahma-jijnasa, not inquiring in the market, "What is the rate of share? What is the rate of rice? No, not for this inquiry
- One should be satisfied with things awarded by the Lord of the universe. It is out of madness only that one tries to encroach upon another's share of material possessions
- So the Gandhi's picture, Gandhi was fishing with the tackle, and Jinnah was standing behind with a knife and plate, that "Let this rascal struggle for independence, and as soon as, he's get, I will take share and go away, Pakistan"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then gave shares of the prasadam to Ramananda Raya, Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya, Svarupa Damodara Gosvami and all the other devotees
- Tell her that I sent you to inform her of My personal activities so that she may share in My happiness
- The consciousness of the living entity, although qualitatively one with the supreme consciousness, is not supreme, because the consciousness of one particular body does not share that of another body
- The credit of opening our London branch will go to the San Francisco boys, headed by you. Of course, the girls also share the credit undoubtedly
- The degree of intimacy shared by Krsna and Subala can be understood by the fact that the talks between them were so confidential that no one else could understand what they were saying
- The family members of a devotee also share the effects of a devotee's service unto the Lord
- The perfection of their (the sages of Dandakaranya's) human form of life was achieved by their generating a transcendental sentiment to share conjugal love with Lord Krsna
- The perfection of their (the sages) human form of life was thus achieved by their generating a transcendental sentiment to share conjugal love with Lord Krsna
- The sixteen principal creative elements, namely earth, water, fire, air, sky, and the eleven sense organs, first developed from the Lord Himself and were thereby shared by the living entities
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, whose legs are tended by the goddess of fortune, shared Himself with the cowherd boys as one of them, expanding His internal potency to appear exactly like a village boy
- Therefore the demigods and their followers are all annihilated at the period of devastation, but one who reaches the kingdom of God gets a permanent share in eternal life. That is the verdict of Vedic literature
- They think, "I have conquered. I have got three crores of rupees." Speculating on (indistinct) and share, that's all. Then parabhavah: his three crores of rupees remain with his bank, and he goes with his wife, and he accepts another body
- This particular type of ecstatic love shared between Krsna and His confidential friends further develops into parental love, & on from there it may develop conjugal love, the most exalted humor or mellow of ecstatic love between Krsna and His devotees
- This person was Dhanvantari, a plenary portion of a plenary portion of Lord Visnu. He was very conversant with the science of medicine, and as one of the demigods he was permitted to take a share in sacrifices
- This tattva of Lord Caitanya's is shared by all four sampradayas of the Vaisnava school (all accepting eternal servitude to the Lord even after salvation), and there is no authorized Vaisnava acarya who may think of the Lord and himself as one
- What is the subject matter? The subject matter is Krsna. We are not hearing here any market report. What is the price of this, what is the price of this share or that share. No. We are hearing about Krsna
- With great affection and respect, that Kurma brahmana made Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu eat all kinds of food. After that, the remnants were shared by all the members of the family