Pages in category "Shall Become"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total.
- A small child, he knows that "I shall become like my elder brother. I shall get this body, next body." And these people, they cannot understand that there is next body. That means their civilization is less than a child's civilization
- Acyuta means infallible. God cannot be entrapped by maya. The Mayavadi philosopher says that "I am God. Now I am under illusion of maya. I have forgotten myself, that I am God, and by meditation I shall become God." This is all nonsense
- All right, I shall become humble. Then what will be my business? Then how I shall make progress?
- Bhrgu Muni said, "It is not due to my cursing that you shall become atheists; you are already situated in the principle of atheism. Therefore you are condemned
- By writing about the pastimes of the Lord, one associates with the Lord directly. One should not ambitiously think, "I shall become a great author. I shall be celebrated as a writer." These are material desires
- I never tried, never accepted that I shall become a sannyasi
- I shall become a merciful, well-wishing friend to all living entities and always absorb myself in Krsna consciousness
- If I think that "I shall become mother Yasoda," that is also Mayavada. That is also Mayavada, exactly like that, if one thinks that "I shall become Krsna." Our only proposition is how to be engaged in the service of Krsna
- It is said that one should become a brahmana before one can understand the Vedic statements, and this stricture is as important as the stricture that no one shall become a lawyer who has not qualified himself as a graduate
- One does not know that this consciousness, that "I shall become the master," is the cause of his suffering. This philosophy has to be understood. Because constitutionally we are all servants
- One man is kicking on your face, and you are saying: "Yes, in future, when I shall become strong, I shall kick him." But you are, my dear sir, being kicked now. What you are doing now? "Yes, I'm getting strength by your kicking"
- One should see to the duhkha, unhappiness, on account of birth and death. So suppose you will get next life in the heavenly planet, or you shall become very rich man, or you shall become very learned man, but you have to go through these distresses, janma
- Our Vaisnava philosophy does not allow that you shall become self-realized by your own endeavor
- Sannyasa means that, that "I shall live with the minimum necessities of life and simply devote..." That is sannyasa. "I shall become a sannyasi and enjoy all material facilities" - that is not sannyasa
- Surfer. I call "sufferer, Sea-sufferer." Sea-surfer, it is practical, because we are creating a situation by which we shall become a fish. Yes. Contamination. Just like if you purposely contaminate some disease, you must suffer from that disease
- Tapasvi, jnani, yogi, they are trying to come to the liberated position, but thinking that "I shall become God." The same disease. Up to the end, the same disease. God means "enjoyer" This disease can be cured only by surrender. That is the only medicine
- The devotee says, "My dear Lord, O lotus-eyed one, when will that day come when on the bank of the Yamuna, I shall become just like a madman and continue to chant Your holy name while incessant tears flow from my eyes"
- The more we attempt to exploit material nature according to our whims of enjoyment, the more we shall become entrapped by the reaction of such exploitative attempts
- There is no reason for you to be afraid, for I shall not remain in this country. I shall become a mendicant and go to the holy city of Mecca
- They (class of devotees of Lord Siva, who desire to become one with him) are mostly impersonalists and prefer to chant sivo'ham, "I am Siva," or "After liberation I shall become one with Lord Siva"
- They shall, of course, still be considered as my disciples, not that they shall become your disciples, but you will be empowered by me to chant their beads and that is the same effect of binding master and disciple as if I were personally chanting
- We are not master; still, we are trying to become master. The Mayavada philosophy, they also undergo severe type of austerities, penances, but what is the idea? The idea is that "I shall become one with God." Same mistake
- We can not expect that everyone shall become Krishna Consciousness, because only the most pious and fortunate living entities can join this movement. But we are giving chance for everyone and it is up to him, to take advantage or not
- We cannot expect that our temples will become places of shelter for so many widows and rejected wives, that will be a great burden and we shall become the laughingstock in the society
- When George Henderson shall be coming there, try to keep him there to associate with you. Try discussing and convincing him of the principles of Krishna Consciousness. He is a good soul
- When your intelligence has passed out of the dense forest of delusion, you shall become indifferent to all that has been heard and all that is to be heard. BG 2.52 - 1972