Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Several Times (1 C, 17 P)
Pages in category "Several"
The following 53 pages are in this category, out of 53 total.
- He (Rukmi) called for his own soldiers - a military phalanx consisting of several thousand elephants, horses, chariots and infantry - and equipped with this military strength, he began to follow Krsna to Dvaraka
- He (Srila Sukadeva Gosvami) tries to impress upon us that instead of diverting our attention to several branches of self-realization, we should concentrate upon the Supreme Personality of Godhead as the supreme object of realization, worship and devotion
- He (the king of Mithila) gave many valuable presents to Balaramaji in order to seek His pleasure. At this time Sri Balarama lived in the city for several years as the honored guest of the King of Mithila, Janaka Maharaja
- I am enclosing a list of the special Krishna Consciousness holidays to be celebrated in your temple for the next several months
- I am so happy that our ISKCON press is now producing such several literatures consecutively like Srimad-Bhagavatam chapter by chapter
- In several provinces in India, especially Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh and other adjoining states, there is sometimes a great scarcity of foodstuffs due to lack of rainfall
- In the Boston area and especially that several bookstore chains have taken so many copies of KRSNA book and TLC So see to it that this program continues there in Boston with increasing volume. That will be a great success for our missionary activities
- In the seventeenth incarnation of Godhead, Sri Vyasadeva appeared in the womb of Satyavati through Parasara Muni, and he divided the one Veda into several branches and subbranches, seeing that the people in general were less intelligent
- In your country I have seen in several places. Nice building is dismantled, and again, in that very place, another building is raised. You see? Breaking and building. Breaking and... "Oh, this building is old. Break it." The same childish play
- It (New Vrndavana) has a farmhouse and several other structures, well, streams, hills (govardhana, as named by Swamiji) pasture grounds (a cow will be acquired soon), ghat, pond, woodland, all situated on 138 acres
- It is stated in several places that the living entities are like sparks of the fire and the Supreme Personality of Godhead is like the fire itself
- Janamejaya celebrated several sacrifices in the Kuruksetra pilgrimage site, and he had three younger brothers named Srutasena, Ugrasena and Bhimasena II
- Just on Saturday, several devotees have arrived from San Francisco, all of them have come here for two weeks to practice together as our Sankirtana party, then they will all go to London and begin preparations for our center there
- Kausika: One of the permanent rsi members in the royal assembly of Maharaja Yudhisthira. He sometimes met Lord Krsna. There are several other sages of the same name
- Krsna Himself worshiped the cows on several occasions, especially on the days of Gopastami and Govardhana-puja
- Krsna lifted the Govardhana Hill, just as a boy picks up a frog's umbrella, and stood several days continuously just to give protection to the residents of Vrndavana
- Laphra-vyanjana is a combination of several green vegetables all mixed together. It is often mixed with rice and delivered to poor men. Amrta-gutika is a preparation of thick puri mixed with condensed milk
- Let this life be dedicated for satisfying Krsna's senses. That is Krsna consciousness. One life. We have, several lives, we have tried to satisfy our personal senses. Let this life, at least one life, let me try, what happens
- Lord Brahma, being the creator of all living beings in the universe, is originally the father of several well-known sons, like Daksa, the catuh-sanas, and Narada
- Lord Krsna continued, "It has been seen in several cases that as soon as there is allurement, such yogis again come down to the material platform"
- Lord Krsna is like the life air and the soul of the massive body of the entire cosmos. In several places in the Bhagavad-gita Lord Krsna makes this point - that He is the origin and cause of everything
- Once upon a time, King Pariksit’s grandfather Arjuna, the great hero, was visiting several holy places of pilgrimage, and while thus traveling all over he happened to come to Prabhasa-ksetra
- One boy, he went out of home and mixed with yogis for several years. Then, after some time, he came to his village, and all the friends and relatives gathered: "Oh, you have been so many years with yogis. What you have learned?"
- Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya also included several types of food that had been offered to Lord Jagannatha. These included sweetballs known as amrta-gutika, sweet rice and cakes. All these were kept separate
- Several members have fallen sick in this season in Vrindaban; I am very much anxious for all of them
- Several other religious organizations such as ours have received tax-exemption status. I trust that you will kindly provide our institution, being a purely religious and non-profit charitable organization, with the same facility of tax-exemption
- She (Kunti) was certainly living like a poor innocent animal in the midst of several tigers. Being a devotee of Lord Krsna, she always thought of Him and expected that one day Krsna would come and save them from their dangerous position
- Sri Balarama lived in the city (Mithila) for several years as the honored guest of the King of Mithila, Janaka Maharaja
- Sugandhi udvartana refers to a paste made of several perfumes and fragrant oils. This paste is massaged all over the body, and in this way the body's dirt and perspiration are removed
- That's all right. Why it is (there are several theories like that, about the origin of life. And they say starting from matter, all the living matters came from nonliving) not coming now, rascal? I kick on your face with boots. Why it is not coming now?
- The Christian have got your sacred place. The Muhammadans they have got their sacred place, Medina, Mecca. You have got your Jerusalem. Similarly, these, those who are followers of Vedic principles, they have got their several places, sacred places
- The moon was in Leo (the figure of the lion in the zodiac), Leo was the ascendant, several planets were strongly positioned, and the sad-varga and asta-varga showed all-auspicious influences
- There are several categories of living entities. Krsna is also living entity. Visnu is also living entity. You are also living entity. Lord Siva is also living entity. Every one of us. But there are categories
- There are several instances of this, a prime one being the advancement of the four Kumaras
- There are several origins or causes for this compulsive love of Krsna, such as Krsna Himself, the devotees of Krsna, Krsna's playing on the flute, etc. The effect is sometimes loving and sometimes stunted
- To please King Yudhisthira, Lord Krsna remained in the city of Hastinapura for several months. During His stay, He enjoyed strolling here and there. He used to drive on chariots with Arjuna, and many warriors and soldiers used to follow them
- We now have published several books which delve deeply into the topic of the Absolute Truth, so you should read them very carefully, and gradually the knowledge will become revealed to you
- When disobedient leaders lead the disobedient people, the whole atmosphere of the administration becomes polluted and full of dangers, as when a blind man leads several other blind men
- When getting married, the ksatriya kings would take on several other youthful girls along with the married princess. These girl attendants of the king were known as dasis, or attendant mistresses
- When I arrived here on the 11th September, there were more than one dozen reporters there to take pictures of the reception. The next day there were several articles published in the local papers, and I am enclosing one such article for your reference
- When several such ecstatic symptoms are visible, the condition is called blazing. For example, some of Krsna's friends told Him
- When Srimati Radharani saw Krsna enjoying Himself in the company of several other gopis, She became a little jealous because Her special prestige was being dimmed
- While he (Sanatana) was coming, his brother-in-law gave him a nice blanket. That was on the body of Sanatana. And Caitanya Mahaprabhu several times overlooked about that blanket
- Yayati ruled over the world for several thousands of years and performed many sacrifices and pious activities recorded in history, although his early youth was very lustful and full of romantic stories
- Yes, the Bhagavata Dharma discourses here in New Vrindaban are going on very nicely and daily several hundred devotees and guests are coming to hear, and it is truly a wonderful time
- You have written several letters showing your humility. I can understand your behavior from those letters
- You take this copy immediately and make several photostat copies, and send to every center and one copy to me. Get mrdangas and karatalas from New York. Keep our books and magazines sufficiently, and make propaganda