"service of maya"|"maya's service"|"serve maya"|"serving maya"
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Serving Maya"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
- According to them, (the Vaisnava philosophers) mukti means transferal to the loving service of the Lord from one's position of serving maya
- Actually every living being is an eternal servant of Krsna, but due to forgetfulness, a living entity engages himself as an eternal servant of maya. As long as one is engaged in maya's service, he cannot be happy
- At that time there is an awakening of natural affection, such as is felt by a son who grows up and begins to appreciate his father's benedictions. At this stage the living entity wants to serve the Supreme Lord instead of serving maya, illusion
- The bhakti process purifies the living entity of all unnatural attractions. When one is purified he is attracted by Krsna and begins to serve Krsna instead of serving maya. This is his natural position
- The leader of a nation thinks of himself as the master of the nation, whereas actually he is serving, and by serving maya he is gradually going to hell
- The living entities serving material energy are struggling hard for existence and happiness, which is presented to them as illusion. But those in the spiritual energy are placed under the direct service of the Lord in eternal life, knowledge and bliss
- There are two kinds of servants: the maya's servant and Krsna's servant. Nobody is master. That is illusion. Everyone is servant. Every living entity is a servant
- There is no other alternative. Either serve Krsna or serve maya, that's all. So unless one is rascal, how he will accept maya's service? Maya's service is not very palatable. But maya is ready
- Those who accept the service of the Lord instead of maya's service are called the paramahamsas
- We are now illusioned by the influence of maya, material energy, in three ways: by goodness, by passion, and by ignorance. But instead of serving God, we are now serving maya
- We in this material world are called conditioned souls, who have forgotten our eternal servitorship to the Lord. Our time is lost in serving maya, the illusory energy. So by chanting this Hare Krsna, we can get rid of this illusory energy
- When one is purified he is attracted by Krsna and begins to serve Krsna instead of serving maya. This is his natural position
- When we don't want to serve God, then we are sent to the maya, to serve maya