"serious about"|"seriously about"
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Serious About"
The following 62 pages are in this category, out of 62 total.
- Actually there is no bondage or misery for the living entity, nor does he ever lose his pure knowledge. In his pure consciousness, when he thinks seriously about his position, he can understand that he is eternally subordinate to the mercy of the Supreme
- Although to a layman this appears to be a fabrication, Krsna reveals Himself from within to one who is serious about God realization
- Arjuna was authorized to understand the purpose of the Bhagavad-gita. We should not miss this important point if we are serious about preaching the gospel of the transcendental literature
- As a student, Maharaja Pariksit was serious about learning the science of God, and Sukadeva Gosvami was a bona fide spiritual master in the transcendental science
- I am serious about this building & if you desire you can give me some land on lease terms. Of course there is ample land in Vrindaban to start this institution, but my aim is to start it in the land of Sri Sri Radha Damodara Temple
- I do not see how we can insist that all members must follow the four regulative principles, but this is certainly our recommendation to anyone who is serious about pursuing Krishna Consciousness
- I suggest that you become serious about spiritual life and try to overlook the minor offenses of others
- I was very happy to learn that you are very serious about writing an essay entitled "Krsna Consciousness is the Absolute Necessity for Mankind in this Age". If you can write this essay successfully, then it will be very great service to our Movement
- If one is actually serious about understanding the goal of life, spiritual knowledge, then Krsna is situated in everyone's heart. He understands how this person is sincerely seeking. Then He'll give direction that "You do this"
- If one is serious about going back home, back to Godhead, he must consider the mercy of the Supreme Personality of Godhead the summum bonum and chief aim of life
- If one is serious about liberation from material bondage, one has to understand the distinctions between action, inaction and unauthorized actions
- If one is serious about understanding the Vedic knowledge, then Krsna gives the required intelligence. Why does He present the Vedic knowledge for understanding? Because a living entity individually needs to understand Krsna
- If one is serious, Krsna is satisfied: "Now he's serious about finding out, about knowing Me." Then Krsna gives him direction that "Here is guru, My representative. You take shelter of him and you will get Me"
- If one is very serious about liberation, he must stick to the process of transcendental loving service, engaging twenty-four hours a day in the highest stage of ecstasy, and he must certainly be aloof from all activities of sense gratification
- If we are serious about serving Krsna, then there cannot be two opinions. One opinion, how to serve Krsna
- If we are serious of being transferred to the place where Krsna is, then we have to train up the mind so nicely that at the time of death I can remember Krsna
- If you are actually serious about advancement of spiritual life, then you cannot encourage illicit connection, no. I request all my young students that "You get yourself married"
- If you are actually serious about entering into the kingdom of God, Vaikuntha, then you should be very much careful about these four principles of restriction
- If you are actually serious about going back to home, back to Godhead, then please seek after the mercy of Nityananda
- If you are actually serious about understanding that supernatural transcendental subject matter, you must approach a bona fide spiritual master
- It is impossible to realize oneself simply by absorbing oneself in speculation and material activities. One must be very serious about self-realization and the practice of austerity
- One who is serious about going back home, back to Godhead, should not contemplate the attractive features of women and the opulence of rich men. Such contemplation will check one's advancement in spiritual life
- One who is serious about hearing, he can become a future nice preacher
- One who is serious about making his life perfect surely adopts the sannyasa order of life in spite of all difficulties. The difficulties usually arise from having to sever family relationships, to give up the connection of wife and children
- One who is serious about spiritual life is given by Krsna the intelligence to come in contact with a bona fide spiritual master, and then by the grace of the spiritual master one becomes advanced in Krsna consciousness
- Self-realization means becoming indifferent to the needs of the gross and subtle bodies and becoming serious about the activities of the self
- So-called yoga societies in this country are actually offering only nonsense or forms of sense gratification, but such material activities will not sufficiently attract one who is serious about real spiritual life
- The fact that you have left our movement just on account of some minor disagreements shows that you are not actually serious about going back to home, back to Godhead
- The four sons of Brahma, the Kumaras, declined to become family men even on the request of their great father, Brahma. Those who are serious about gaining release from material bondage should not be entangled in the false relationship of family bondage
- The only test is how you have developed your attachment for Krsna. If you are serious about it, it can be done within a second. If you are not serious about it, it cannot be done in many lives. So that depends on your serious nature
- The present age is characterized by a bitter struggle for a life of short duration. People are not serious about self-realization even by simple, practical means, and what to speak of this difficult yoga system
- The purport is that the Lord does not award devotional service to ordinary persons who are not serious about it
- The same is applicable in all other fields; no one is serious about the problems of life
- There is no need to worship demigods of whatsoever category if one is serious about going back to Godhead
- They (highly qualified brahmanas) concentrate only on the forms of Visnu because they are serious about liberation from the material conditions
- This is the real business of the yogis: to think of the lotus feet of the Lord. Lord Siva therefore advises that one who is actually serious about purification must engage himself in this type of meditation or in the mystic yoga system
- Those who are actually serious about human life should take to the mode of goodness and in good association transcend the modes and become situated in Krsna consciousness
- Those who are serious about liberation are certainly nonenvious, and they respect all. Yet they reject the horrible and ghastly forms of the demigods and worship only the all-blissful forms of Lord Visnu and His plenary portions
- Those who are serious about the knowledge of the transcendental world, which is far beyond the material cosmic creation, must approach a bona fide spiritual master to learn the science both directly and indirectly
- Those who desire to purify their existence must always engage in meditation upon Your lotus feet, as described above. Those who are serious about executing their occupational duties and who want freedom from fear must take to this process of bhakti-yoga
- Unfortunately, the conditioned living entities, although suffering continually the threefold miseries of conditioned life, are not very serious about going back to Godhead
- Unserious about the horrible condition in the womb, such persons continue in materialism, grossly misusing the chance of the human form of life
- We say that you follow any religious path. That doesn't matter. We want to see whether you are lover of God. That is our propaganda. And if one is serious about loving God, it doesn't matter in which way he'll develop that dormant love
- When a person is serious about accepting diksa, he must be prepared to practice austerity, celibacy & control of the mind and body. If one is so prepared & is desirous of receiving spiritual enlightenment (divyam jnanam), he is fit for being initiated
- When one is frustrated in lording it over material nature and is very serious about getting out of this material entanglement, the Lord, from within, gives him the knowledge that he has to surrender unto Him; then there is liberation
- Within this material world he (Brahma) cannot avoid the distresses of birth, old age, disease and death. If one is at all serious about attaining liberation from these miseries, he must take to devotional service