Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
sentient | sentiently | sentients
Pages in category "Sentient"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- Although I (Lord Krsna) am unborn and My transcendental body never deteriorates, and although I am the Lord of all sentient beings, I still appear in every millennium in My original transcendental form
- These lines were presented by me to my spiritual master and He was highly pleased with me "The absolute is sentient Thou hast proved all impersonal calamity Thou has moved''
- If I (Lord Krsna) should cease to work, then all humanity would be misdirected. I would also be the cause of creating unwanted population, and I would thereby destroy the peace of all sentient beings
- In the beginning of Srimad-Bhagavatam the Lord is described as svarat, which means "completely independent." That is the position of the Supreme Absolute Truth. The Absolute Truth is not only sentient, but is also completely independent
- In the Vedic literature - whether the Upanisads, Vedanta-sutra, Bhagavad-gita or Srimad-Bhagavatam - it is declared that the Lord is a sentient being and is supreme over all other living entities. His glorious activities are identical with Himself
- The Brahman effulgence is the personal bodily rays of Krsna. As such, impersonal Brahman cannot be the original cause of the cosmic manifestation. The original cause is the all-perfect, sentient Personality of Godhead, Govinda
- The conclusion is that God is as sentient as we are. He is satisfied by our prayers and dissatisfied by our harsh words against Him
- The creation and manifestation of the material or spiritual energy does not render the creator impersonal. Here the very prayer suggests that God is sentient and can hear the prayers and fulfill the desires of the devotee
- The interaction of the three qualities makes it possible for things to be created, maintained and annihilated. But in the spiritual world, or the kingdom of God, there is no such exhibition, since everything is eternal, sentient and blissful
- The living entity has senses, and if the senses stopped working, the living entity would no longer be a living entity; he would be exactly like stone or wood. This is not possible. Because he is living, he is nitya and cetana - eternally sentient
- The Personality of Godhead has every sentiment of a sentient being, like all other living beings, because He is the chief and original living entity, the supreme source of all other living beings