Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"see through"|"seeing through"|"saw through"|"sees through"
Pages in category "See Through"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- According to Vedic civilization, one has to see through the authority of the revealed scriptures. One should see everything through the medium of the Vedic literature. In this way, one can distinguish between the spiritual world and material world
- As an astrologer can see the future fate of a man, or an astronomer can foretell the solar and lunar eclipses, liberated souls can foretell the future of all mankind by seeing through the scriptures
- One must see things as they are through the mercy of a spiritual master; otherwise, if one tries to see Krsna directly, he may mistake an ordinary man for Krsna or Krsna for an ordinary man
- One should see through the pages of authentic scriptures and should not simply believe their unqualified eyes. Even in these days, God can also be seen by qualified eyes tinged with the ointment of love of God
- The example of one who associates with the mode of goodness is a qualified brahmana. Such a brahmana knows past, present and future because he consults the Vedic literature and sees through the eyes of sastra
- This is the duty of all responsible Indians, how to make his life perfect, utilizing Vedic knowledge, and then distribute it throughout the whole world