Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Science of the Bhagavad-gita
Pages in category "Science of the Bhagavad-gita"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- Any knowledge of the world, and knowledge - even material, spiritual, social, political, scientific, philosophical - any knowledge you'll find entirely in this Bhagavad-gita
- Arjuna accepts Sri Krsna as the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and any commentary on the Gita following in the footsteps of Arjuna is real devotional service to the cause of this great science
- Bhagavad-gita is only a synopsis of the science of God, and it is more explicitly given in the Srimad-Bhagavata. But after all, it is a great science
- Bhagavad-gita is the science of God. Everything has scientific process of understanding
- Bhagavad-gita means to understand what is God, the science of God. And God Himself is speaking about Himself. Otherwise it is not possible to understand what is God
- If we follow the instruction of Bhagavad-gita and Krsna, then all problems will be solved. It is not a sectarian religious sentiment or fanaticism. It is not that. It is a science - social science, political science, cultural science
- If we try to understand God by our limited knowledge, it will be a failure. We have to understand God from God. Then that will be perfect knowledge. So this Bhagavad-gita is the science of God where God is speaking about Himself
- If you kindly avoid this misleading interpretation, and if you take Bhagavad-gita as it is, then you get the science of God, science of religion, which is applicable either to Indonesian or Indian or African or American, everyone
- In the sun planet we receive this knowledge from Bhagavad-gita. Krsna says, imam vivasvate yogam proktavan aham avyayam: "I first of all spoke this science of Bhagavad-gita to Vivasvan"
- In this Bhagavad-gita the subject matter is comprehending five different truths. The first truth is what is God. It is the preliminary study of the science of God. So that science of God is explained here
- Krsna is the original spiritual master of the science of Bhagavad-gita, and Arjuna is the first disciple for understanding the Gita. How Arjuna understands the Bhagavad-gita is stated in the Gita itself
- Krsna says to Arjuna, "This science of God, Bhagavad-gita, krsna-tattva..." Caitanya Mahaprabhu said: yei krsna-tattva vetta sei guru hay. Guru does not become. Guru is not so cheap thing. One must know what is krsna-tattva
- So this Bhagavad-gita should be read by every individual person to know the science of God. It is a great science
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu has said that anyone, regardless of what he is, who is well versed in the science of Krsna (Srimad-Bhagavatam and Bhagavad-gita) can become an authorized preacher or preceptor in the science of Krsna
- This Bhagavad-gita, if you study minutely, this is the science of God, you will see God, you will see Krsna, and you will understand everything
- This Srimad-Bhagavatam is the post graduate study of the Bhagavad-gita and both of them are sciences of Theism. I am seeking your good cooperation in this attempt for developing higher sense of God consciousness
- This will be a revolution - science and Bhagavad-gita