Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
saturated | saturates | saturating | saturation
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Infuse (2 C, 18 P)
Pages in category "Saturated"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- Krsna is always remembered, and His name is always chanted by millions of devotees, but the devotees never become saturated
- Krsna said, "If a devotee offers Me the most insignificant things a little flower, a little piece of leaf, a little water but saturates the offering in devotional love, then not only do I gladly accept such an offering, but I eat it with great pleasure"
- One should discharge one's duty on Lord Krsna's behalf, and all one's actions will be saturated with Krsna thought, the highest pattern of trance in spiritual realization
- Our activities must be so transcendentally saturated that the Lord will be kind enough to look upon us favorably and engage us in His transcendental service; then only can the senses be satisfied completely and be no longer troubled by material attraction
- The central point of activities was Krsna, and as such the so-called activities in the material world were saturated with spiritual potency. That is the advantage of the way of bhakti-yoga
- The Vedic way of receiving a great personality creates an atmosphere of respect, which is saturated with affection and veneration for the person received
- They hastened toward Krsna on chariots with brahmanas bearing flowers. Before them were elephants, emblems of good fortune. Conchshells & bugles were sounded, & Vedic hymns were chanted. They offered their respects, which were saturated with affection
- This flowing honey falls incessantly from the top of Suparsva Mountain and flows all around Ilavrta-varsa, beginning from the western side. Thus the whole land is saturated with the pleasing fragrance
- Those who are saturated with the transcendental happiness of rendering service to the Supreme Personality of Godhead are uninterested even in the achievements of great mystics
- When He plays on His flute, all living entities - including trees, plants, animals and human beings - tremble and are saturated with jubilation. Tears flow constantly from their eyes
- With words saturated with love and affection, Devayani said to King Yayati: O great hero, O King, conqueror of the cities of your enemies, by accepting my hand you have accepted me as your married wife