Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
sarcastically | sarcastic
Pages in category "Sarcastically"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- Akrura called Dhrtarastra Vaicitravirya sarcastically because he was not actually begotten by his father. He was the son of Vyasadeva
- As soon as the demons see a Vaisnava dressed in saffron garments with beads on his neck and tilaka on his forehead, they are immediately irritated. They criticize the Vaisnavas by sarcastically saying Hare Krsna, and some people also chant sincerely
- The instruction given herein by the Supreme Personality of Godhead to the gopis was not at all sarcastic. Such instructions should be taken very seriously by all honest women
- Thinking of Indra's sinful activities, he became mad with lamentation and forgetfulness. Laughing sarcastically, he spoke as follows
- This man should be immediately removed. He has focused a sarcastic remark on a very pure religious system
- This sarcastic remark pointed out that Dhrtarastra was falsely claiming the throne on hereditary grounds. Actually Pandu had been the rightful king, and in the presence of Pandu's sons, the Pandavas, Dhrtarastra should not have occupied the throne