- "existential potency"
- "maintains and manifests all the variegatedness of the spiritual world"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Sandhini-sakti (4 P)
Pages in category "Sandhini"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.
- In the kingdom of God, the Lord’s servants and maidservants, His consorts, His father and mother and everything else are all transformations of the spiritual existence of sandhini-sakti
- In the material world, the planetary systems are arranged in three spheres, called triloka, or Svarga, Martya and Patala, and all of them constitute only one fourth of the total sandhini energy
- The essential portion of the sandhini potency is suddha-sattva. Lord Krsna's existence rests upon it
- The existential sandhini-sakti in the external potency similarly expands all the variegatedness of the material cosmos, from which we can have a glimpse of the spiritual field
- The liberated souls, who exist in far greater numerical strength than those souls in the material world, can factually experience the potency of the above-mentioned sandhini, samvit and hladini energies of the Lord
- The Lord's energy is divided into three component parts, namely sandhini, samvit and hladini; in other words, He is the full manifestation of existence, knowledge and bliss
- The samvit, sandhini and ahladini potencies - Krsna's potency for existence, His potency for knowledge and His potency for pleasure - are distinct from yogamaya
- The three portions of the spiritual potency are called hladini (the bliss portion), sandhini (the eternity portion) and samvit (the knowledge portion)
- The transcendental potency of the Supreme Personality of Godhead by which He maintains His existence is called sandhini
- This external energy is also displayed in the three modes of goodness, passion and ignorance. Similarly, the internal potency is also displayed in three spiritual modes - samvit, sandhini and hladini
- This sandhini-sakti of the internal potency maintains and manifests all the variegatedness of the spiritual world